𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝟚𝟠 - 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙

Day 28 - Death: "You can't do anything to save them, it is ultimately my decision whether they live or die"

He has you sitting on his lap as he works, you hate it, watching all the death is so depressing and having to be on the lap of the man who took you away from your life much to soon makes it so much worse.

You looked up at the screen only to freeze at what you saw, a little boy, no older then maybe 4 was running after his ball as a truck comes speeding at him "No!" Mic looked down at you "Something wrong dove?" You were almost in tears "He cant die yet!" Mic gave you a smile, the kind of smile a mother would give a confused toddler "You cant decide that, it is ultimately my decision whether the mortals live or die." 

You looked up at him in a mix of horror and sadness causing him to sigh "Fine if the child means that much to you i'll spare him, if you beg me to." Why did you even think I would be easy?

You slid to the floor in front him "Please Hizashi! Please spear him! He- Hes just a kid! Please-!" You were silenced before he smiled "You really care about this kids huh?" You nodded furiously "Then you can have him. Look at us becoming parents!" You had to close your eyes at the sound of impact from the screen.

♡♡♡

(278 Words)