𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝟚𝟚 - 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙

Day 22 - Witch: "i wish i didn't need to make you drink love potions for you to act caring, darling"

"F/n dear its time for dinner!" After a few minutes Mic watched you aimlessly wounder in and sit at the table "How has your day been?" You smiled at him "Much better since you got home." He nodded as he placed your dinner in front you before taking his own seat "I was thinking we could go on a picnic tomorrow, its supposed to be nice weather." "Whatever you want darling, i'll happily go with you." 

Mic sighed as he watched you put the glass that held the deep purple liquid to your lips "I wish I didn't need to make you drink that love potion for you to act caring, its so robotic. I want the you I used to know, the one I loved." You cocked your head to the side and for a second Mic thought the curse of that juice had been broken fear and excitement ran threw his body until you smiled "If you want me to stop i'll stop." You went to poor the liquid out but Mic quickly stopped your forcing the liquid into your mouth "You cant stop!"  

The potion works wonders but it also has its drawbacks, like if you dont take your daily dose you'll die from a broken heart. Mic wants you, the real you, back but he also wants you alive so he'll pretend to love this you for your own sake."

♡♡♡

(258 Words)