𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝟙𝟟 - 𝔸𝕤𝕪𝕝𝕦𝕞 𝔻𝕠𝕔𝕥𝕠𝕣

Day 18 - Asylum Doctor: "i'll be the only one you speak to and see. you'll become hopelessly addicted to me, as i am with you."

You heard the door open but your so sedated you can barely stay awake longer then a few minutes much less move "How are you doing today F/n?" What came out your mouth was nothing but gibberish but he still smiled as he sat on the edge of your bed "Thats good to hear, im just popping in to give you your meds." Meds! You started trying to trash about but he quickly strapped you down to the bed "Hey, hey calm down cutie. Im not giving you a shot, im gonna stick it in your iv. You wont feel a thing, promise."

In the blur you could see him messing with the iv he stole along with you from the asylum. The normally warm liquid got hot, it was a horrible sigh he had managed to get the sedatives into your system. You started sobbing quietly making him frown "Hey dont be like that." He laid beside you wiping your face as he began to coo at you "Dont cry sweet thing, im doing this for your own good. I have to be the only one you speak to, only one you ever see, so that you'll become hopelessly addicted to me as I am you. Then we can live together happily, with no sedatives, promise."

♡♡♡

(245 Words)