𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝟛 - 𝕎𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕝𝕗

Day 3 - Werewolf: "Sure, I'll let you run away. but if I catch you... then it's fair game for me to do what I want."

The man was laying in his makeshift bed in the back of the cave just bobbing his head to some music playing from an old boom box as you struggled to push the huge bolder he uses as a door "Done yet mate?" "Fuck-" you took a deep breath "-you." You sat on the floor trying to catch your breath and give your sore arms a break. He chuckled as he came over and handed you a water bottle you quickly took "How about we make a deal?"

You didn't speak but looked up at him waiting for him to continue "I'll let you run away. But if I catch you, then you have to stop trying to run away for good." You paused mid drink, you know his den isn't far from town just a bit off a hiking trail but hes fast and has an amazing nose. Finally you spoke "When?" He looked at the calendar taped to the cave wall "Full moon is tonight, how about it?" "And if you dont catch me you'll play fair and leave me alone, forever." He nodded "You make it to town before I catch you, as much as it will pain me, i'll leave you be forever." 

♡♡♡

It was 12am when you heard him howl, you turned over to see the same fuzzy beast that kidnapped you during your fathers hunting trip all those ?months? ?years? ago. He walked over to the door "Wait, what about my clothes?" Your in nothing but a nightgown he got for you, he shook his head and started moving the door. So much for him playing fair. 

You stepped out into the chilly winds of the autumn night and immediately started to run as he began to count backwards from 50. Once you made it to the trail and got a bit down that way you stripped naked and shoved your clothes into some cavern in the ground and rolled around in a mud puddle hoping that was enough to mask your scent. You started running down the path, the little rocks causing constant dull pain in your feet.  

You could see the lanterns of the town and got your second wind running faster then you thought possible when suddenly something bright yellow shot from the trees in front you causing you to face plant into soft warm fur "Got you!" NO! You were so close! You tried to take off again but he grabbed you hosting you up and cradling you "Hey now, you lost and now you have to keep your end of the deal." 

He started walking you back up the trail cradling you to his chest in hopes of warming you up "I have to say you did very well! I mean putting your scent covered clothes in that cavern and then masking your scent with mud! Thats some survivalist shirt right there!" You simply put your face in his fur accepting your fate like the good little mate he knows you'll be for now on. 

♡♡♡

(536 Words)