𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝟙𝟜 - 𝔽𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕚𝕟'𝕤 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣

Day 14 - Frankenstein's Monster: "you wouldn't have created me, master—if you knew how obsessed i am with you."

"ITS ALIVE!"

♡♡♡

"Hizashi go grab me a pen please." He quickly ran off as you put away the plans you had already finished and within seconds he was back with a whole cup of pens "Here you are master." "Thank you Hizashi, you can go now." He nodded but simply took a spare chair and sat next to you "What are your plans this time master?" You smiled "How would you like a companion Zashi?" He looked over to you "Like a pet?" You gave him a laugh "Like a husband Hizashi, you've been such a loyal devoted servant I thought I could reward you."

He watched you pull out a sheet and hand it to him,

He looked to the sheet then back to you before slowly shaking his head "Is it not to your liking? I can sketch up a new one-" "No!" When you jumped he quickly covered his mouth "Sorry master! I didn't mean to yell

He looked to the sheet then back to you before slowly shaking his head "Is it not to your liking? I can sketch up a new one-" "No!" When you jumped he quickly covered his mouth "Sorry master! I didn't mean to yell. I just- I dont want a husband." "A wife?" "You." 

You quickly jumped up "H-Hizashi!" You put your hand up and took a breath before sitting down. You placed your hand on his shoulder "Hizashi those feelings you have aren't real, thats just what I made you to be. I made you loyal, I made you like me. Your not in love with me your just devoted to serving me." He frowned "Are you sure?" "Positive." 

He stood with a nod "A husband would be nice then." You nodded with a smile "I'll start the final sketch, you can have the rest of the evening off." He smiled as he walked off.

 ♡♡♡

You pulled the covers over you and turned the lights off. Once you were drifting in and out of conciseness you heard your door creak open, you quickly sat up to see your servant holding ropes "Hizashi, what are you doing?" He walked further up to your bed "Hizashi?" He started reaching for you causing you to fall off the bed "Hizashi! Stand down!" He grabbed you and yanked you back on the bed starting to tie you up, Hizashi has never disobeyed an order before "Master, would you still have created me if you knew how obsessed I am with you?"

"No!" He sighed "I thought so, but thats ok! I'll make sure to treat you so well you'll be just as obsessed with me as I am you!"

♡♡♡

(446 Words)