𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝟜 - 𝔾𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕥

Day 4 - Ghost: "you're so adorably helpless when you can't see me."

Suggested non-con, read at your own desecration 

The house is a nightmare! Things go missing and then a few days later reappear in completely different places, the freaky sounds at night, lights flickering, radio turning on full blast at all hours of the night, and a whole hand full of other shit you dont even wanna remember!

Why not just move? Well this house has been in your family for centuries and when your mom died she left it to you, the last living relative around. You cant just let this family heirloom go into the hands of a stranger so you'll deal till you can find a family member to take it off your hand. 

And you guess whoever or whatever is fucking with you isn't so bad. You have faint memories as a child of your nightlight coming on by itself after your parents forgot to plug it in, things you lost appearing on your nightstand after you gave up looking for them, and the most fuzzy memories, cold lips against your forehead as you faded into sleep. You remember calling the thing Mic because he always turned your play microphone on.

♡♡♡

You threw up your hands in frustration "Fine! You win!" Its been two hours of you tearing up the house looking for ANY of your clothes since they have all gone missing and your done! You sighed as you crawled into bed, butt naked, curling under the blanket.

♡♡♡

Your running down the hallway of the house foot steps close behind but you cant look behind you, your body wont allow it. You opened your bedroom door but before you could run in you noticed how dark it was. The only light was two bright red eyes hovering over where your bed would be. Before you could bolt something sucked you into the darkness.  

♡♡♡

You woke with a jump, bolting to sit up right as heavy ragged breath burned your lungs. You grabbed your chest frantically looking around only to realize it was just a nightlight. Suddenly a light on the side of you made quickly turn your head to see... your old childhood nightlight your sure was thrown away years ago had suddenly appeared in the outlet. You gave a nerves chuckle "Uh, thanks Mic."

You then felt a freezing cold hand touch your ankle, you quickly threw the blanket onto the floor but even though you could still feel the hand sliding up your leg you saw nothing. It stopped on your shoulder and forced you to lay back down "𝔜𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔰𝔬 𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔯𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔶 𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔠𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔰𝔢𝔢 𝔪𝔢. ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔫 𝔟𝔞𝔟𝔢 𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔰 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔣𝔲𝔫!"

♡♡♡

(458 Words)