𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝟚𝟛 - 𝕊𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕟

Day 23 - Siren: luring y/n to the sea with his song, even tho shes married to pirate Aizawa

"Sho did you see that?" You husbanded stopped giving orders and turned to you "What is it?" "Im not sure, it looked like a man in the water though." His eyes widened as he grabbed your arm "Stay away from the sides of the ship."

♡♡♡

You went over to your husband as he was looking over a net "Shota look at these pretty rocks I found on the ship-" He took them and chucked them overboard "Dont take anything you weren't handed from me for now on."

♡♡♡

"Whos singing-?" Your husband placed his hands over your ears, mouthing 'ignore it' to you

♡♡♡

Your not sure whats gotten into your husband but hes been acting really weird lately. When he feel asleep you sunk out onto the ships surface to get some fresh air and alone time something you haven't had for a while now.

Something splashed below the boat.

You know Aizawa said not to but you found yourself leaning over the ships edge "Anyone there?" One of those shiny rocks was tossed up enough for you to catch "...Thank you."

This became your new normal for months and you know you should have told Aizawa but he probably would have flipped and you dont want to deal with that.

♡♡♡

"Are you here?" Instead of a rock a blond headed man popped out the water "Are you alright? I can get a floater to pull you up." He shook his head, the old boat creaked and the man went to ducked back underwater "No wait, everyone's asleep its just us." Upon hearing that the man floated up on his back reveling...a tail!

"Wow." You were taken aback by the things beauty. He motioned you to come into the water "Oh I cant, my husband would pitch a fit if I left the ship." The man pouted....

♡♡♡

...

It felt like it was only a blink but when you opened your eyes you were sitting on the floor of what you assume is an underwater cave. You looked up to see the man smiling at you from a whole in the floor "Where am I?" "Our home." You stood "I think you miss understand, i need to get back to my husband-" "Im your husband, you accepted all my courting gifts which makes you mine. So sit back and relax while I go find us some dinner." He smiled before dropping back into the whole.

♡♡♡

(431 Words)