𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝟙𝟘 - ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣

Day 10 - Nightmare Monster: "So cute when you cry little one" 

"You dont look so well, maybe you should go home for the day." You looked up to your coworker, genuine concern written across her face "Im fine, I just haven't been sleeping well." She took a seat on your desk "Late night patrols getting you?" You shook your head with a laugh "I wish that was it, there hasn't been a single day in months that I haven't had a gut wrenching nightmare."

She frowned "I could always put you to sleep with my quirk-" "Oh no, I already have a hard time waking from them I dont need to be completely able to wake." She nodded before standing up "Well I hope it gets better." You gave a light laugh "Me too."

♡♡♡

You pulled the nightshirt over your head before slipping into your bed. You clicked the bedside lamp off and snuggled into your pillow hopping for a restful night of sleep.

♡♡♡

You were running threw the empty crumbling streets of the city "Anyone still here!?" It was so quite you could hear the blood running threw your ears, whats going on! 

You ran past an ally when you heard a pained groan, no louder then letting a breath out. You quickly stopped and ran down the alley to see broken yellow googles on the alley floor "Aizawa!? Shota where are you!?" "Here." Still way to quite for your liking but eventually you saw him impaled on a pipe from one of the broken down buildings "Aizawa!!" 

You ran to him but it felt as if the ally was stretching making him farther and farther from your help until his quite breath, stopped.

....

You were running threw the empty crumbling streets of the city "Anyone still here!?"

♡♡♡

Mic sat on the edge of your bed, he cupped your face wiping one of the many tears that flowed down your face "𝓢𝓸 𝓬𝓾𝓽𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓻𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓮."

♡♡♡

(337 Words)