XX.

I'm writing this and keep reminding myself how bad it is. But hey, guess what? This is the last chapter. I really admire everyone who read it till now and suffered from my super bad writing and grammar, before I (tried to) correct it.

There was a lot to talk about and they have chosen a grass field in Central Park. Wally and Sam went to a market to get some food and drinks. The others found the most private place by a lake they could sit. When Wally and Sam returned, the conversation was already on. But not about the return of Tim, not even Bart. It's about their superhero lives and their missions.

"For me, the best mission was in space when we went on the Moon where we found Moon crystals that made a man change into a werewolf," Luke says and is supported by Ava's and Danny's agreeing nods. "A werewolf? On the Moon? Wow." Wally gasps. "My favourite was when the Guardians of the Galaxy were here," Peter says. "Yeah, just for that you and Sam kept the fun for yourselves." Ava huffs. "Come on, not even the We Head was supposed to be there. They came for me to help them." Sam replies folding his arms. "Why only you?" M'gaan asks. "Well, I grew up with them. You know my father was not from Earth, he was from a planet named Xandar. But my mother was an Earthling, as the other races call them. And when my mother and father died I became the last Nova in the universe, so they took me in." "Wow, that's just wow." Wally gasps.

As the conversation goes on, everyone tells something about their favourite missions, even Tim and Bart. The atmosphere is so relaxed that they all forget their problems as if someone waved a magic wand. 

"Maybe, after you return home, we could stay in touch. Now when we know how, we could even visit each other." Peter suggests. "Yeah, that would be nice, we could even use this to cooperate and help each other with missions." M'gaan agrees immediately. "I could build another portal. One on your Hellicarrier and the other in our base. This one that is in Avengers Tower should be destroyed so that no one can use it again. Then those I'll build will be far different with some changes so no one could find it or the transportation." Tim suggests, his mind already making blueprints of those portals. Everyone agrees, they have created another team and just breaking it would be a shame. 

"And we would finally see what it looks like in your world," Ava says. "Just wait to see Star City. It's one of the most beautiful cities." Wally replies throwing his arms in the air. "Just be honest, all cities and more beautiful than Gotham." Dick jokes, but Wally, Bart and M'gaan have chills from just thinking about that city. "You got that right." Bart agrees to shake that bad feeling of thinking about Gotham away.

"It's getting dark, the Avengers will be back by now. We should return." Danny says watching the setting sun. "Danny's right. Mr Stark will tear us apart if we won't be there soon." Peter agrees. Tim huffs. "Even angry mouse is scarier than angry Stark." Sam and Luke along with Bart burst out laughing, but with the others, they get up and start their way back to the Avengers Tower.

It was already dark when they entered the Tower. For the long way up they took an elevator, in which they all fit without a problem. In the third-highest level, the Avengers were already waiting, each with a cup of hot drink in their arms. "We were afraid you left without saying goodbye," Natasha says from her seat on a couch. "We wouldn't do that," Dick replies with fake hurt, this is the Dick Tim knows as his brother. "Besides, we wanted to see the city." M'gaan joins.

"And? How is the city to you?" Sam asks teasingly. "Safer than our cities," Tim answers with the same teasing look in his eyes. 

"So, this is it. Our trip to another dimension is over, huh?" Bart sighs. "But as we said, we could visit each other after Tim builds the portal," Wally replies tightly wrapping an arm around Tim's shoulders. "Yeah yeah, just let go," Tim whines. Wally laughs and lets him go. "Visits would be fine, but without any villains next time, please." Clint jokes. "We'll try," Dick replies and takes a bag with their costumes.

Tim does some last things on the machine before setting the coordinates to their base. "It'll open in a few seconds; after some other, it will close, then it'll destroy itself. So we must hurry," he says still working on the machine. "Wait, destroy itself?" Banner asks. Tim nods. "Yes, but don't worry. It'll just burn all the wires and the chips so it can not be used again, there will be no explosion." Tim assures him after finishing what was needed. "And done." 

A whirling black and green portal opens in the machine. "Time to go home," Dick says almost dreamily. With their last goodbye, they leave through the portal one by one. The first one to leave was Dick, then Wally, Bart and M'gaan. Tim hesitates but approaches the portal. He turns back to the Avengers and the Ultimates. "Till the next time," he says and steps into the portal just in time before it closed.

Five heroes appear in the park not far away from the city. "I can't believe we're already home." Wally sighs. "It was an interesting experience," M'gaan replies. "Yeah, and it was not the last one," Tim said walking to the group. No one says a word about his previous hesitates to go back. "And we should go home, I guess tomorrow we'll have a lot to explain to everyone." Dick orders and the group splits up.

Tim and Dick arrive at a large apartment, which was currently their new home before the manor got repaired, they found Alfred, still awake. "I have been waiting for you to return home, young masters," he says and hugs each one of them. That night none of them went to sleep, there was far too much to talk about and to deal with.

---

In the following few months, the Ultimates visit the other dimension and work with the Young Justice and Justice League. Their cooperation was so good, that they stayed for a few days and helped, even more, then the Young Justice did the same in their dimension when the Sinister Six escaped.

The Young Justice and Ultimates created their common team which worked in both dimensions. 

The End