V.

Robin almost couldn't walk so Captain had to carry him but he still was like a feather to the super-soldier. In the boys' room, he set Robin on his bed. Impulse sat next to him to hug him which the older boy welcomed. Steve was about to leave when Impulse grabbed his hand. The blonde man turned to the teen. "Please stay," he asked. Steve didn't protest and sat on another side of Robin.

They sat in silence where Robin cried himself to sleep in his boyfriend's arms. Impulse moved Robin's head to his shoulder to get him in a more comfortable position. "You should know," Impulse started without looking at Steve, "Robin suffers from hard PTSD. That is why this happened." "Can I know why?" adult tried to get to know more about them. "I don't think it's my place to tell you. Robin should do it. I can't make this decision. But I can tell you no one would want to go through what he did. What his whole family went through." speedster replied. Steve took it as a satisfying answer.

"But you know, you'll move to Hellicarrier. They can help you more than we do. Besides, there is a team of teenage heroes as well. I think you could get along." Steve suddenly said. Impulse sighed. "In our world, there are some of us who went through something no one was supposed to. And that's why we are there, we can't let anyone suffer the way we do every day. I, for example, came to this world from the future to prevent my future from happening. Noone deserves the life we had there." he explained. The older man seemed shocked a bit outside. "Well, I crashed with a plane in 1945 and was frozen in ice for 70 years until they found me and brought me back. Then Fury found me and helped me adapt to new surroundings," he said. Impulse was shocked. "Really? Crash and not crash at the same time. But I don't trust him and I guess nor does Rob."

"Maybe we should let him sleep, you said he doesn't sleep much," Steve suggested after a while of silence. The young speedster thought about it for a while but agreed. "And maybe you should go to sleep yourself. It's pretty late anyway," he suggested once more. "Don't try any dirty tricks. Not crash." Impulse replied. "I'm not trying to. I promise." Steve replied. Finally, Impulse gave up and agreed. Steve left the room so the two will have their privacy.

Captain walked back to the others to see them talking calmly. All of them turned to him when they noticed him. "Cap." Fury addressed him. "You hit the soft spot, Fury," Steve replied monotonously, "if we're supposed to help them we need their trust. This, this won't help us. But the opposite," he added. "You're too soft Rogers. We have to think of it all around. What if they are not who they say they are. For example H.Y.D.R.A. agents." Fury replied. "They'll meet your team here, they won't go on their own without knowing what is in front of them." Captain finished and left the room.

"I agree with Cap on this one, sir. The team could get their trust better than we do. They see the world the same they do. They're young and need someone to show them around." Natasha said. "I know that, Romanoff. But you have to understand there are safety protocols we all need to keep." Fury replied. "They have them as well. And that is the problem. We are not yet able to combine their and our safety protocols and rules. Things like this need time." Dr Banner spoke up. "Yeah, but how long it'll take? We don't have time for this. Besides, think of what Robin said. Their villains are after them and if they're here as well..." Rhodey cut himself off. "Obviously their villains are not afraid to hurt or kill." Tony joined. "We'll work on that. JARVIS can scan the whole city for unknown people and we can patrol from our point of view. And the team and them can work together to get them all back." Dr Banner spoke.

"All of these are good suggestions but something tells me it won't be that easy." Fury pointed out.