III.

"Is it just me or do those kids just look strange to you?" Clint asked getting a few nods. "They're in an unknown world, Clint. I guess you wouldn't act like yourself in their place." Steve replied. "Fury's Ultimate team will take care of them. Tomorrow they'll go to the Hellicarrier to meet them." Tony said changing the topic. "I would really like to see them fight." Black Widow pointed out.

Evening came quickly and Steve was just about to prepare dinner when Robin and Impulse came to the kitchen. "Need a hand, Cap?" Robin asked. Steve jumped a little. "You're like ghosts," he said. "Robin is great to cook! He's sometimes cooking for our entire Team!" Impulse said holding Robin by his shoulders from behind. "Really? Then I would appreciate your help." Steve agreed with a smile. "What are we gonna cook, chef?" Robin asked with a smile on his face. "I thought about something quick but didn't think out what exactly any ideas?" Steve replied.

"What about 10-minute lemon garlic salmon and asparagus?" Robin suggested. Steve hummed. "Sounds good. I'll go look if we have everything to do it," he said and left to bring the ingredients. "We have everything!" he called a while later. "That's great!" Impulse cheered.

"Are you sure you are not a wizard, Robin child?" Thor asked when he finished his plate. "I had the best teacher." Robin simply replied he himself didn't eat it. "Rob, I swear to the Flashpoint if you won't eat I'll push it into your stomach myself!" Impulse said. Robin shook his head and left the table. "You know how I feel about it. You can have my meal," he said and went to the kitchen to clean up the dishes they used for cooking.

Impulse sighed before returning to his meal and then Robin's. "Is he like this often?" Dr Banner asked. "Yeah, all the time. I don't remember when I last saw him eat. I call him Coffee Vampire because he doesn't work without it and vampire because he doesn't sleep. I can bet you all he won't sleep tonight and maybe until we get home." Impulse said finishing Robin's plate. "Do you have a training room? I think we'll use it if you let us too," he asked as he stood up from his chair. "I'll take you there in an hour," Natasha promised. Impulse satisfied left the room.

"Rob! Come on!" Impulse dragged Robin to the common room where they were supposed to meet Natasha to go to the training room. "I'm coming, geez," Robin replied rushing after them. Impulse continued to drag his boyfriend until they reached the common room where Black Widow was already waiting for them. "Are you ready? The rest of the team is already waiting," she said and led two boys into a training room.

"It's not as big as the training room in the Mount but still crash!" Impulse said looking around the big gym. "Equipment is quite impressive." Robin agreed. "Who's ready for sparring?" Black Widow asked looking at two boys. "Impulse will skip training today due to his injury," Robin replied folding his arms. "Uhhhh not crash! You went with Nightwing and Aqualad to a suicide mission with broken ribs!" Impulse whined. Robin gave him a look. "You can't compare it then it was an emergency and only one other who could go laid in hospital after double breaking a femur." Impulse rolled his eyes at the answer and sat on a bench.

Robin stands opposite Black Widow. "Ready when you are," she said standing in her fighting stance. Robin was about to attack but an alarm echoed in the Tower. "Avengers! We have a mission!" Captain called and everyone ran to something similar to Mount's mission room only it looked more like a lab.