X.

The group passed Fury and walked through the entire ship. "Here are bedrooms. This one will be yours. It has a double bed so you can share it." Peter said opening the door of the closest room. "That would be nice. Tim won't want to stay alone. Not like I would leave him." Bart replied. "If may I ask, Batman was Tim's biological father?" Ava asked. Bart shook his head. "All I can say is no, Batman was not his biological father. He will tell you when he's ready. It's not my place to tell you."

"Alright, but what do we do now?" Sam asked. "Well, do you have a gym? Tim didn't let me train yesterday due to my injury." Bart asked. "Injury?" Danny asked. "Yeah, before we get here two assassins attacked us and one of them stabbed his katana through my shoulder. But I am a speedster which means I heal very fast and as you can see," he shoved them healed place of the wound, "it's fully healed. No scar left." "Alright, it's time for us to train anyway." Luke agreed.

"Bigger than in Avengers Tower. Here I can run freely." Bart said happily outstretching his arms. "Yeah, you can. Pete sometimes swings here on his webs." Ava replied. Bart took in a deep breath. "Who'll count my time?" he asked. "I have a stopwatch," Ava said. "Great, so if I am right this gym is big enough to take me less than a sec to run," Bart said tapping his chin. "Less than a sec? Like seriously?" Peter asked not believing Bart is so fast.

Bart smirked. "Wanna bet me?" he teased. "No, I think I'll survive that," Peter replied nervously. "Enough talking, to your positions. You all are going, I'll stop your time." Ava hurried. "I'm not running," Sam replied folding his arms. "Come on, are you scared, Sam?" Luke teased. "What point is in it when we have a speedster here," Sam replied. "Point taken, but still. Come on don't ruin the fun, Sam." pushed Peter. "Ugh fine." human rocket finally agreed.

All five boys stood in their positions. "Ready, set. Go!" Bart run as fast as he could careful not to hit the wall. He took the opportunity to look around the room as the time around him stopped and he could walk around while everything around him was like paused the movie. He took the opportunity to look for the Boy Wonder and found him pretty quickly. His thinks went to air vents, he knew how skilled he is in the air vents. And found him sitting right above the gym curled in himself crying into his knees.

Bart sighed and walked up to him and still with the entire world super slow almost unmoving for him he hugged Tim and kissed the top of his head before leaving him alone. He went right to the finish line and sat on a bench just when everything went normal. "How did you?" Ava asked shocked. "I'm that fast I can jump through walls, Ava," he replied calmly. "Did something happen? You don't look as happy as you were before I started this 'race'." Ava asked turning to see other boys in the middle of their way. "I found Tim in the vents, he's right above us, mourning. I think he didn't expect us to come here." Bart explained. "Is there anything we could do for him?" Ava asked.

Bart thought for a while before he shook his head. "I don't think so. He never lets anyone mix into his problems." Ava nodded. "I also lost my father. Kraven, the man who Tim found on the recordings, killed him," she said. Bart's eyes went wide. "I'm sorry to hear that." "It's long gone, if I'm being honest no one in our team has a father, they're all dead." "Technically my dad was not even born yet." Ava raised her eyebrow. "How is that possible?" she asked. "I'm from the future. I've come to this timeline to prevent mine to happen." Bart explained. Ava nodded but was still a bit confused.

"Did you even join us?" Peter asked when he and the other boys finally finished the round. "Sure, I'm faster than you think," Bart replied with a wave of his hand. "Well, what shall we do now?" Luke asked. "We usually spar when we're not in the mood to watch TV, which is almost never but Black Canary always makes us." "Who is Black Canary?" Sam asked. "She's from the Justice League and she is in charge of our training. SHe's the one who took our call," Bart explained, "you don't have anyone in charge of your training?" he asked. "No, we train by ourselves," Peter replied.

All of sudden an explosion erupted on the ship and shook with it forcefully. "Everyone in your positions! We're under attack!" Fury's voice echoed from radios on walls. "We have to get there and see what is happening," Danny said and took on his headscarf. Everyone followed his lead before Peter led them from the gym. "Wait up guys! I'll get Tim!" Impulse yelled and rushed to Tim. He found him in the same place where he left him.