II.

The common room was huge, almost as big as the mission room in Mount Justice. A group of people stood in there, some were sitting on a couch. "What took you so long?" asked a man with dark brown hair an extended goatee and a blue t-shirt with jeans on. In the centre of his chest shined some kind of light. "I thought there were two of them." pointed out a ginger short-haired woman in a black leather suit. "The other is injured, Dr. Cho is treating him as we speak." Captain explained.

Robin stood like a statue with folded arms, he didn't feel secure between those people. A tall, muscular and blonde man with a red cape that softly floated behind him walked up to Robin. "How did such a young child appear on the roof of Avengers Tower?" he asked. "It's Robin. And my teammate and I were sent here by villains." Robin said monotonously tightening his folded arms.

"From where?" asked the woman. "We were in Mongolia when the transport happened," Robin replied. "Do you know where you are now?" asked the woman again. "Captain mentioned New York. There is no city of this name in our world." "So you're from another dimension." Robin nodded. "Where are you from?" the man with light in his chest asked.

Robin frowned. "Gotham City," he replied simply tired of those questions. "You've spoken about a team. What team?" a man with a quiver on his back asked. Robin sighed. "Impulse and I are from Team of Young Justice. Our mentors brought the first of us together seven years ago. Our mentors are members of the Justice League, protectors of Earth and the closest planets. I, my mentor and his former protégés are from Gotham, the most dangerous city of our world." he explained.

"How old are you again?" asked the caped man. "I'm sixteen. And I'm in this business since I was ten. Impulse is fifteen before you ask. But now I want some answers." Robin said. "And that is?" the woman asked. "Who are you? I already heard you're protectors of Earth the Avengers. I told you my name and all that I am allowed to, now it's your turn." Robin replied firmly looking at each of them one by one. Avengers were slightly shocked by his behaviour. "I'm Thor Odinson! God of thunder!" a caped man said proudly. "Tony Stark, I'm Iron Man." the man with light in his chest introduced himself folding his arms.

"Barton Clint a.k.a. Hawkeye." a man with a quiver said getting more comfortable on the couch. "Natasha Romanoff. Also known as Black Widow." woman was next. "Sam Wilson, Falcon." the black-skinned man introduced himself, and Robin noticed him for the first time. From the name, Wilson chills went down his spine. "Rhodey Rhodes the War Machine." another black-skinned man stepped forward.

Robin was kinda surprised. "You don't keep your true names in many secrets," he said with a raised eyebrow. "We do not need to hide them. Steve Rogers is my true name by the way." Captain replied. "And your name, dimension travelling child?" Thor asked. "Robin, you're not allowed to know more." "And why is that?" Natasha asked. "It's our rule. My homeworld is so dangerous that no one except for our closest ones can't know our secret ID. Well, in the Team most of us know each other's true names. But we, as the others call us Bat Clan, don't reveal our names to anyone. Batman's orders, no one disobeys Batman." Robin explained.

"So Batman is your mentor," Clint asked, and Robin nodded. "But don't you think here it doesn't matter? It's not like we'll go to your world." Tony said raising an eyebrow. Robin shook his head. "It does matter. Those who send us here might have someone spying over us. I won't risk anything. If League of Assasins and the Light is after us like they are, I won't risk it." he replied firmly. "How can you be so sure?" Captain asked surprised by how he's sure about everything. Robin thought for a while before answering in the most serious tone he could. "It's not League of Assasins or the Light I'm worried about the most. Even the Joker is only bitting puppy against angry Batman."

Suddenly Dr Cho walked into the room. "He's sleeping until sedatives wear off," she said. "That won't take long," Robin said. "A few hours," Cho replied. "Impulse has super-fast metabolism, he'll be here any second," Robin replied with a roll of his eyes just when a strong wave of air came from the corridor Cho came through and pair of arms wrapped around Robin's waist. Noone could fully register what was happening until everything settled down.

"Robwhoaretheseguys?!" asked Impulse hiding slightly behind the older boy. "These are the Avengers, Impulse," Robin replied with a gentle smile directed to the younger boy. "So crash!" Impulse cheered coming out of his hiding place. "Avengers, this is Impulse, my teammate." Robin introduced him. "One second I thought we were under attack." Tony hissed. "Sorry, but try to wake up in an unknown place all alone. I'm Impulse as Rob said. Fastest boy alive!" Impulse replied.

"How's your shoulder?" Robin asked looking at stitches on the other's shoulder through his ripped suit. "Crash. Doesn't hurt that much anymore." Impulse replied. "Good to hear that." Robin nodded firmly. "Don't go to your Bat mood, not crash dude!" Impulse whined. Robin sighed and facepalmed causing Impulse to burst out laughing.

"So, since you'll be staying in our Tower you need room to stay in. JARVIS, take those two to one spare room and call Fury and inform him and his team." Tony said before getting an answer going out of nowhere. "Yes, Mr Stark. Please our guests, follow me." thin line of light appeared on the wall. "Go." The Captain said when Robin looked at him unsure. "Race ya, Rob!" yelled Impulse and rushed his full speed away. "Not fair!" Robin complained before running after him.