Update.

So i figured i should really give you guys a quick update on what's going on and why i haven't updated in the past month. This is gonna basically be like, one big authors note. So if you don't want to read it then i'm sorry, but i feel i owe it to you all. Cause you're still all fans of me and that means a lot:)

Well, college has been really heavy! (If you didn't know, I'm a first year Graphic Design student) It's a lot harder than it sounds! I completed the art history side of the course (FINALLY!) and i get my grades through for that soon, but that also means i have an extra day off of college. It did take up a lot of my spare time but now it doesn't, i can focus on more personal things - like this!

I've also had a lot going on in my personal life, most of which i'm not going to spread all over the internet, regarding family and whatnot. I also, stupidly, fell for a guy who took up a lot of my thoughts also, but things changed on Valentines Day when i found he was seeing another girl. So i haven't really felt like writing anything positive, so if i wrote anything in that state of mind i would have ended up killing off a lot of my characters or something stupid.

ON THE POSITIVE SIDE, I saw A Day To Remember, Pierce The Veil and Bayside in January; Framing Hanley, Four Year Strong, Good Charlotte and The Wonder Years in February, In a few weeks I'm going to be seeing The Maine for the second time with NeverShoutNever and next month i'm seeing Panic! At The Disco for the second time! I'm really stoked to see NSN because his music i've been listening to from the start & he's someone i idolise, and P!ATD will be interesting to compare them to last time i saw them at my first ever (alone) gig 3 years ago.

CAN YOU TELL MUSIC IS MY LIFE!? ;)

Hm, want me to reccomend some music for ya? Well hit me up on twitter anyway :)

I'm also really, really excited for summer and some of the stuff me and my friends have planned, including a trip to London & a trip to Whitby that are currently being organised. I can't wait!

But yeah, this was basically a little thing to just update you all, let you know i'm not dead or anything drastic. And it's also to send you all my love for still being fans, still commenting and voting & still reading! It means a lot, seriously! I'm going to start updating this at least every 2 weeks, with a 4 - 6 page update. If not, then much more frequent.

So...if you want to contact me, i'm always so happy to hear from you's and making friends with ya! I LOVE IT! :)

Twitter: @idgafChar

Tumblr: theedgeofinnocence.tumblr.com

Much love <3 xo

PS & I hope you've all being praying for Japan! They're in my heart & thought's always, i nearly cried when i heard...it's so terrible.