introduction

I was never yours

Written by-mini.me.storys

💘💘💘 Don't copy 💘💘💘

Hey guys new story, hope you'll enjoy.
Don't forget to comment your thoughts
Introduction

Kim y/n 

Age- 23

Character- she's the most beautiful girl in town, she wins lots of prizes for her beauty but she has her own ambition. She wants to be a designer and will do anything to reach that goal. She's sweet and carrying to her family but very cold and straightforward to the people she doesn't like. She has a high level of pride. She never makes a mistake twice. 

Family- she only has her millionaire father who loves her the most. He fulfilled all her demands and wishes and gave her time. Her mother died when she was 11 from cancer. She got forced married to jungkook

Friends- Enuwoo is her only best friend from childhood. 

Boyfriend- none, although 100s proposed to her monthly.

 Jeon Jungkook

Age-24

Charector- handsome was his other name in college, only child of the strongest ambassador, he's spoiled but not much. He cares for the people he loves. He is childish, his father hates his careless behaviour and wants to get a grip and join the company. He's multi-talented, savage, a workout freak, and lives life fully. 

Family- mother and father both work in business, but love him and give him everything he ever asked but his grandmother is the one who raised him. Jungkook loves his grandmother the most and does everything she ever asks. 

Friends- BTS is like his own brother from childhood.

Girlfriend- jihyo, loves her whole heartedly.

Cha enuwoo

Age- 23

Character- playboy, flirty all the time. father owner of a gold mine. He doesn't believe in love, he thinks he can have anyone if he wants, love will stop him from doing anything freely. Very althalic, and cocky guy. Likes things going like it has been. 

Family- normal parents who love him, but are a little annoyed about his play boy nature. They are waiting for their son to finally like someone more than a hookup. 

Friends- most of the boys are jealous and most of the girls sleep with him, so no friend beside y/n. He cares for her unknowingly. 

Girlfriend-  change like clothes. 

Jihyo 

Age- 24

Charector- Jolly, loves things going her way, moody, thinks everything black and white, very girly type, enjoys fun activities. She loves her family yet she's not attached much with them. 

Family- her father is a marketing department owner, mother a housewife, although she loves her daughter, Jihyo hates her. Also has a younger brother.

Friends- lots of social media friends

Boyfriend- jungkook, whom she loves dearly. 

Sehun 

Age-26

Charector- clam, mastermind, loves when things go his way. He's very ambitious when it comes to things he does. He can get scared sometimes with his needy self. Although he's not a play boy, he has a particular eye for beauty.

Family- don't know, he's a self-made multimillionaire and has a strong business group in the field. 

Friends- he never had any friends, any relationship seems like a waste of time for him but he definitely craves it.

Girlfriend- everyone gets intimidated by him resulting in no girlfriend.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘Note💘💘💘💘💘💘

     The story is based on y/n and jungkook unwarranted force marriage and how there dreams has a big part of them getting close as there are lots of second thoughts, ups and downs and hurdels in there life. Yet how this two opposite poll people get close and create a bond. 

    There might be mature content, not sure but your warned . 🔞 This sign will notified you to skip between page or paras. 

    If you enjoyed the story don't forget to like, comment your thoughts and please do share with your friends and ofcourse follow for more. Purple you 💜💜