part-5

I was never yours

Written by-mini.me.storys

💘💘💘 Don't copy 💘💘💘

Part-5

Page-1 (enuwoo and jihyo pov both in different place) 

Eunwoo pov - Looking at the newly married couple I felt a pain in the heart. Seeing y/n smiling sure it was for show but still the smile belongs to me, I was the reason she smiles always but now I feel hurt and jealous seeing her with someone else. I sigh and walk away to get myself some drinks and get this useless feeling off of me. 

Jihyo pov- i was passing around the corridor, my brain was exploding, I don't know what's happening there, I had never been so distant for such a long time from jungkook. It was odd and I couldn't see him for the next day until the flight to Paris. 

Eunwoo pov- I kept drinking while looking at the newly wed couple, y/n looked a little uncomfortable so I got up and walked to her. She looked at me and gave a bright smile like always. "Hey man (looking at Jungkook) congratulations. Take care of her (seeing y/n's parents nearby, I gave a bro hug) don't try anything funny or it won't be enjoyable for you"- i said and smiled, y/n Shake her head, as jungkook looked at both of us with wide eyes. "Let's go, I need to get some fresh air, excuse me"- y/n said and I took her out. 

Page-2 

Jihyo pov- i was sitting in the couch scrolling through my insta, when I saw jimin post "newly wed couple yahhh" the picture show jungkook and y/n kissing each others in the stage, it shatter me whole to the point I couldn't process until the phone screen auto turn off. I felt like Jungkook started to drift away from me far away. 

Eunwoo pov- "so should I call you miss, or mrs fatty now (y/n kept looking forward holding the glass) hey y/n (holding her shoulder) what's wrong? Why are you spacing out (she looks down) come on tell me"-i pressure her, "well actually, after taking the vaws ju.."- y/n tried to say but her cousin came "unnie, uncle is calling you"- she said, y/n nod "I'll tell you later"- y/n said I sigh and nod knowing we can't talk for long anyway here. But still something felt odd. 

A/n pov

    Y/n went inside to see her in-laws and her father along with jungkook standing in a circle and all the guest are facing them, y/ns father reach his hand to let y/n hold it, she stand between her father and jungkook, "ladies and gentlemen, in my daughter's wedding as a proud father I wanna gift my daughter a small present for her future. I know you already chose to live in Paris for a few years but still, I bought a mansion for you which I plan forever to give you when you're grown enough. As a good luck present I give you this' '- y/n's father said, y/n was shocked as everyone cheered. 

Page-3

       Both y/n and jungkook were in the car, jungkook was driving. In the silent y/n mind went back to the scene where jungkook kissed her, the look and the sudden unknown physical contact made her question, she hesitantly opened her mouth to ask but jungkook was fast "I hope you won't think too much about the kiss. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable but it was to make my father more believable. 

    He doubted the fact that I left Jihyo so easily and I was okay to start new with you, and to prove it I kissed you. I had no chance to text you about that beforehand. Hope you don't mind"- jungkook said y/n listen everything "n.. no it's fine, it's nothing"- y/n said slowly, jungkook looked at her and nodded. 

     "Ya I guess it's not a big deal for you (y/n looked at him, with a frown) I mean you're pretty so sure you had a few guys you know. And I promise it won't happen again"- jungkook said, y/n didn't say anything about it and just nodded.