part-1

💘💘💘 Don't copy 💘💘💘

Part- 1 

Page-1(A/n pov)

    It was a normal stressless Friday, when most exhausted people were looking for it to end and enjoy their weekend at home. But for two people the long going stress free weekdays are gonna turn into a more stressful weekend. 

    Y/n was driving while talking with Eunwoo about the after college party. "Stop it dumbo, I'm not going. I am planning to do my MA in fashion. You know how my dad is, it's gonna take a lot of effort to convince him while he has this twisted marriage mind"- y/n said. "Yes I know all and I will help you with convincing your father but if you come with me"- enuwoo said, y/n roll her eyes ''like dad gonna listen to you anyway"- y/n said.

    Y/n was invested in the phone while in another car a couple is getting too intimate. "Jihyo stop it, I'm driving"- I jungkook said while driving "why you don't like that (jungkook smirk and look at her) then let me just…"- jihyo said and she drag her hand up to his thighs to his crotch but suddenly jungkook smack and put his hand on jihyos tights, making her yelp. They both started laughing when they didn't notice the front car stopped. 

Page-2

      With a big bamb both cars hit, y/n was shaken by the impact, her head hit the staring well but didn't cut "hello? Hello? Y/n are you okay? What was that noise (y/n groan in pain) hey, y/n. Omg y/n please answer''- eunwoo shout through the phone "ya.. yaa I'm f.. fine, some blind person just hit my car from the back, let me check''- y/n said removing her seatbelt, " okay but give me your location first"- eunwoo said y/n agree and send him the location before goings out. 

     On the other hand jungkook and jihyo was shocked "omg, are you okay I'm so sorry, I.. are you okay (jihyo hold her elbow that hit the car door) let me see"- jungkook said "it's hurts, oh god, I think I need to go to the hospital, shit"- jihyo said, even though it was no more then just redning. 

     The police and the people around reached both cars, jungkook went out even though Jihyo went against it. Y/n went out and a pink to red bruise was clear on her forehead. She went out and the police asked her if she was okay and needed anything. She shook her head and went straight to jungkook. 

    "Are you blind? Can't see the red signal or your purpose was to hit someone's car?"- y/n shout everyone was looking at her face, for 1 she was extremely beautiful and 2nd she was right. 

Page-3

     "I'm sorry miss but it was a accident, I didn't notice the signal, I'm ready to take all responsibility"- jungkook said, "oh you didn't have any other choice, I have back up cam that captured all, so you better say it too the  insurance company"- y/n said, suddenly jihyo came out angry "hey you, can't you hear what he just said or you went deff by the car crash?"- jihyo said but jungkook stopped him "babe please get inside the car I'm handling this"- jungkook said "ha! Two people in the car, both blind telling me if I'm def, I'm sure they were doing this to each other while driving (Jungkook and Jihyo's face went red) see I was right ''- y/n said. 

     "Y/N, OH GOD, are you.. oh no your forehead is bruised badly let's go to the doctor now"- eunwoo said holding y/n face "I'm fine, take me home just"- y/n said eunwoo nod, he told his worker to deal with the car thing as y/n went with eunwoo, jihyo glare at y/n and y/n roll her eyes. 

At home (y/n pov)

     "Aou eunwoo that hurts"- I scream "ahh, stop pinching me, I'll do it carefully, look (he blow the the forehead) god y/n it's looks like a unwanted hickey in a unwanted place"- eunwoo said chuckling while dabbing the cotton bud, "stop with your one track mind"- I said slapping his hand, as we both chuckle. @mini.me.storys