part-6

I was never yours

Written by- mini.me.storys

💘💘💘 Don't copy 💘💘💘

Part-6

Page-1(jungkook pov)

I was in the kitchen making some worm soup for jihyo and ordered pizza for dinner. Sighing 'I wish y/n was here because I wanna eat some home made food and I don't have time to cook any big meal because ji hyo is in her period and is extra moody. Sometimes it's hard to keep up with her and on the other hand y/n is far more manageable, understanding and a good partner, wait why am I comparing both of them? I must be getting tired'- I thought.

As I was cooking I heard a car park 'that must be y/n' - I said and saw y/n entering the house with a big sigh and a zone out face. "Hey how's your day"- I asked, she shrug and went for the cold water in the fridge "it was good, just existing taking all the new information and all you know"- she said she sounds tired, so I try to light up the mood "so how many guys hit on you"- I said she choke on the water, "a lot, also girls"- she said I was shock then both of us started laughing "one boy even hit the pillar looking at me, then lost his balance and fall on the trash bin"- she said laughing, I laughed too.

Page-2

Right at that moment Jihyo came into the kitchen, she stared at us with an annoyed and angry face "so this is what your cooking has? (We both look at her) I told you I'm in pain and you're laughing, how could you laugh when your girlfriend is suffering?"- Jihyo said, I sigh."I'm not laughing in your pain jihyo, we are just having a conversation that was fun, don't over think too much"- I said.

"I am overthinking ME? (Oh hear we go) so you're saying I'm an overreact able, possessive, selfsectern human ha?"- she said "I... I never said those please calm.."- I tried to say but she cut me off "SHUT UP, you didn't say but you think of it, I know it. I saw how you doge my pure talk questions and make an excuse. I saw.."-jihyo was about to go on a hole hour like always.

but y/n went in like a savior "jihyo, I got the latest design Gucci jacket for you, I got it in the trial pack"- y/n said jihyo immediately looked at her "oh Gucci latest, that's so cool show me, is that the new york fashion one"- she asked completely forgetting the fight, I slowly walk to jihyo "baby why don't we go to our room and eat the supe ha? (She slowly nods and hugs me) I look at y/n who was heading to her room, she glances back) thank you"- I whisper, she gave a thumbs up before going in, I smiled at her. 'she's really something'

Page-3(A/n pov)

Y/n got up early and made breakfast for all knowing jungkook will be tired after yesterday, so a little help will do great, she ate her and put a sticky note on the fridge before going out. It was a 30 min car journey so she called eunwoo first but he didn't pick up for some reason then she called her father after a few rings he picked up.

"Hey dad"- y/n said, "oh hey dear how's Paris going?"- dad asked in a deep voice "it's great but dad why is your voice so deep?"- y/n asked, "oh, it's nothing. I just woke up, that's why", "woke up?But dad it's.2 pm there. You never sleep so late", "ya yesterday was a party and I stood back late so..", really dad? I'm not their so you start doing whatever you want?", "Don't worry dear it's just today, I promise it won't happen again" y/n sigh

"okay. Do you know anything about eunwoo? He's not picking up my phone that never happened", "that dumbo must be partying like always", "right. Okay dad take care, and DON'T over work okay", "I won't dear goodbye" both hung up, y/n father sighs deep before laying down in the hospital.

Page-4

On the other hand jungkook woke up, he rubbed his eyes and pushed jihyo's leg away before getting up but suddenly stopped when jihyo said "babe I want coffee please" jungkook sighs and nods. @mini.me.storys