part-4

I was never yours

Written by- mini.me.storys

💘💘💘 Don't copy 💘💘💘

Part-4

Page-1 eunwoo pov 

   It's been 2 days since the 2nd bomb initiations that y/n is getting married in less than 3 weeks. The news Messing with my mind big time and to clearly think, I'm here in the bar getting drunk like a wiking. 

     As I was drinking, somebody sat beside me, I was too lazy to flirt or talk. So I ignore until I felt a hard slap on the back "dude what's wrong" I turned to see my bubby Mack, "oh, I didn't notice, hey how are you?"- I said giving a bro hug "I'm doing good but what's up with you, the all time flirt and ladys boys drinking here alone? How is it even possible?"- Mack said, ''I just chuckle and get back my old face "just having some drinks before heading out, you know"- I said smirking, he smirked back and nodded back. 

    We order drinks as he starts speaking after 2 sips, "you know I admire you man", "what? You admire me? Come on. The all time committed man to the playboy?" I chuckled "ya man, you're enjoying freely without worry, all the lady's around you are throwing themselves at you and we are here, replying why aren't we home yet after 11", "wait so you're saying you're regretting being committed?" 

Page-2

    "I… umm.. ya kind of, you see I thought love is everything but after sometime you had the urge to look around, to explore. But then they stop you making you feel suffocated, it's hard to stay with a women" that's when my mind went clear, 'what am I doing? Sitting here thinking about confession when I'm not even sure what I'm feeling, I was about to throw myself in fire when I have heaven right here. I knew love was not my thing and this doubt clearance made it all black and white. 

     I got up immediately, chugging the glass "hey slow down man", "thanks man you clear my doubt, I owe you one, good bye see ya and good luck"- I said and almost ran out of the bar. What I don't know is that Mack's girlfriend was here all the talk, she stands behind Mack folding her arms, "soo suffocating ha?"- she said mack gallup hearing her voice from the back, his spirit left his body. 

A/n pov (10 days before the marriage)

       Jihyo was out shopping, like always. She enjoys the malls and food, to buy sexy clothes for herself, she smile as she run her hands through the cloth rack of the expensive ayle "why Gucci is so pricy, god I can only buy one outfit today"- jihyo said as she carefully pick when she heard a familiar voice.

Page-3

     "ya eunwoo what's up with you? Please focus, I told you to stay by my side but your mind is in another direction, eunwoo? Yaa ENUWOO"- slapping his head, "gosh y/n calm down, just appreciate some beauties you see"- enuwoo said, biting his lips checking out some girls, y/n roll her eyes.

     "I told you, I need you by myself to save me from any trick question from my in-laws but so far you're no help, yaa! Where are you going"- y/n said as eunwoo started walking towards a ayle, "just saw a hot one, coming in a minute"- he said and almost run after a girl, y/n Shake her head "what's up with him recently, this man had the moodswing of a teenage girl"- y/n said rolling her eyes.

    Y/n was focusing on buying clothes for her graduation party and dress after marriage, when Jihyo saw her. She thought sometimes then walked towards y/n. She was looking at a pretty blue dress, jihyo walk towards her "didn't thought I'll meet the car smasher hear"- jihyo said y/n frown and look back, her eyebrows rise seeing jungkook's girlfriend, she doesn't know what to say to her "I…"- y/n try to speak, "what cat got your tongue? That day you were speaking non stop"- jihyo said that's when someone spoke, shaking everything.