part-9

💘💘💘Don't copy 💘💘💘

Part-9

Page-1 (y/n pov)

      Waking up after a long, great, warm sleep, I sat up stretching when I felt a heavy weight fall on the lap from my stomach. I looked down to the side to see Jungkook's pouty face hugging my waist. He slid forward to get more warmth and curled up in a ball, I smiled seeing his baby like nature, I felt something different around him. Happiness, laughter, no demand, no regret , just a companion you want beside you, maybe more. I shook my head when my mind went to Jungkook as a partner, 'no no y/n he already has a person who he loves, don't get attached' I said to myself and got off the bed and went to the bathroom after fixing the cover for him. 

    I didn't know that soon after leaving the bed, Jungkook would wake up and try to look for me while having a cute morning face. He heard the water running from the bathroom so he walked out of the room. When I walk out from the bathroom after a long relaxing showing I didn't see him on the bed, I frown and get ready before heading out. 

      I smelled bacon and buttery toast and headed to the kitchen. I looked around to find mom and dad but they were nowhere to be found. I pecked inside the kitchen to find Jungkook cooking. 

Page-2

    "Looks like someone taking the punishment well"- I said chuckling, "good morning to you too"- he said I chuckled and sat on the kitchen chair, "so what's cooking?", "American breakfast", "wow, I love that", "really? ( I nod) ya me too, crispy bacon and cheese toast I can die for", "no way same (we clap hands) we gonna have English breakfast everyday then", "ya totally (he smile but then look little sad) jihyo always wanted kimchi pancakes everyday and she doesn't like bacon or pig to be spacific. Slowly I also lost interest in eating them and cook what she likes, maybe I should start what I like to have too"

     I smile seeing him priorities his life more too "I'm not an expert but you should never lose yourself while being with someone. Being selfless is okay but losing yourself totally makes you fall out of love with yourself. You will start to see yourself from someone else's eye. That's not writing, your feeling, liking, dislike, opinion matters, that's all you need to know"- I said honestly, he smiled at me nodding "thanks y/n maybe that's what I need to hear"- he said and we continued cooking. 

     As we were eating I asked to make the not so awkward silent go away "so, what do we do today?" Jungkook's face suddenly lit up "you seem good at stall games let's see how you do in the actual play station"- he gave me an evil smile, I gulup. 

Page-3(A/n pov)

      Jungkook and y/n went into the game for 30 min. They started to scream, moan, groan, sigh, make bouncing noises, while Playing but the couple/ parents next room thought of another picture of the action. After 2 hr into this screaming mess, jungkook's mother finally thought of going to the room where all the noise was coming from. She knocked and heard a voice come in quite early which made her frown. 

    She got inside and inspect the whole room but just saw two innocent face looking at her "what you both doing?"- she asked "playing video games"- both said together, mom sigh deep "and I thought I'm getting grandchildren soon"- mom said "what?"- both said, "nothing (she shook her head) you both gonna stay in (they nod together again) looks like I just got twins (she mumbled)  okay we are going out for a few hours and we will be living in the 6 pm flight"- mom said "what? Today?"- they both said "ya your father has work in Seoul, okay bye kids enjoy whatever.."- mom said before closing the door "you have any idea what she was talking before?"- y/n asked jungkook, he shook his head no.