part-10

💘💘💘Don't copy 💘💘💘

Part-10

Page-1(A/n pov, the day after Nana's arrival)

    Jungkook was woken up in the morning by the alarm, today was his first day in office so he has quite the preparation to make. When he woke up, he found himself again back hugging y/n close. The scent from her hair and body was so light and intoxicating that Jungkook unknowingly dug his face in her hair and took a deep breath.

     When he open his eyes immediately he saw the "your mine" t-shirt on the rack in front which jihyo gifted him, he shoot his head back remembering that he's in a relationship and he should not be doing this, he carefully detached himself from y/n and got off the bed but before going to do his business he look back and mumble "I'm sorry (looking at y/ns sleeping figure), I shouldn't be doing this. But .. Why can't I stop myself? I should stop, I belong to someone else"- he said and sighs and walks to the bathroom. 

     Y/n woke up 30 min later, she didn't see Jungkook near, not even in the bathroom. She thought he must be in the kitchen, so she freshened up and got dressed before heading out to see Nana cooking.

Page-2

     "nana why are you cooking, I was about to make us breakfast"- y/n said, "it's fine dear, I actually love cooking, jungkook's grandfather loved my cooking, but I could barely cook in the house so in hear I'm happy to cook for my grandchildren"- she said y/n smile and hug her "your the best nana, it's smells amazing too (nana smile) nana do you know where jungkook is I didn't saw him from the morning"- y/n asked, "he's in his office doing some work, he'll be joining us in the breakfast soon"- she said y/n nod. 

     After 10 minutes of laughter at the kitchen table Jungkook came out of the office already, suit up. He smiled seeing nana and y/n having a fun time together while nana told her about Jungkook's childhood days. He remembered when Jungkook first introduced Jihyo to Nana, it was awkward and Jihyo kept telling him to go to Home like she didn't enjoy talking to nana. Jihyo also made a few comments to make nana uncomfortable which led jungkook to have a big fight that day with her.

    Jungkook shakes his head and walks towards the table. Hearing footsteps, y/n looked in the direction to see jungkook walking towards them in suit and gelled hair looking handsome than ever, y/n couldn't take her eyes off of him.

Page-3

     Nana saw y/n stairs in jungkook as she smirk and spoke "don't worry y/n jungkook is going nowhere without your permission, he's all your"- she said making y/n look down and light blush, jungkook also noticed it and grin. 

    Y/n Shake her head before speaking "umm why are you suit up? Are you going somewhere?"- she asked, Jungkook nodded "ya I'm joining Jeon corp (y/n eyes widen) ya.. I know it's all shocking but actually your words hit me. I should start being independent and carry my own bills and be responsible. And all won't happen if I stay home and play games. So I joined"- he said while eating the breakfast, y/n was shocked then smiled.

 "I'm happy my words knocked some sense in you (everyone laughed). I wish you good luck and fighting in the office"- y/n said jungkook gave a wide smile. Then nana notice something "jungkook you aren't wearing a tie?", "Oh I couldn't tie it, so I let it be", "rubbish you should wear a tie, y/n dear please help him with that, I'll take the dishes"

     Y/n looked at Jungkook with wide eyes as he shrugged his shoulders. Jungkook took y/n to his closest and gave her the tie, y/n took it and started tying it around. Jungkook couldn't help but to stare at her pretty face.