part-2

💘💘💘 Don't copy 💘💘💘

Part-2

Page-1 (y/n pov)

       "Hahahahaha, ultimately neo, hahahaha your d… dad found neo as your perfect match hahaha, omg my stomach"- enowoo roll on the floor, my eyes almost flip back in my head "he didn't chose damn it, we meet and dad didn't approved"- i correct, he laughed Lauder ''in this rate next one will be stinkey Mack (I smack his head) sorry, sorry. God, it's too funny. I'll give you a idea (I look at him side eye) when you visit the next one make sure apply Zombie makeup and scared them off"- eunwoo said and started laughing, "you (I hit him with the pillow) like I haven't did it before, thanks to you security almost kick me out of the school"- i said he laugh again. 

Flash back to high school

     Enuwoo was playing the finals in the basketball game and he made me promises to come to cheer him but there was a problem, recently a boy was getting crazy over me, he just won't left me alone, so because eunwoo idea, I did my makeup to disguise myself but as a inspiration I chose cry baby Tina's look, and I kind of look like her. 

Page-2

    But when enuwoo did the first basket he looked at me and smile waving his hand, I also cheer but then I didn't notice his fan/ fuck girlfriends looked at me then at enuwoo. Soon the news spreaded eunwoo was now hooking up with Tina. 

    When the game ended and Eunwoo won, I told him to meet me at the park after getting fresh up, and he nodded. As I was going through the hallway I heard people talking then I was shoved in a room. It was dark but soon I noticed two figures and one in the back "w.. who are you? What do you want?"- I asked not knowing what they wanted but one came and slapped me hard making my cheeks burn "you trash, how dare you take away eunwoo oppas attention away from us? He only belongs with us not to a emotional freak like you"- she said and came towards me with a hammer in her hand, now I know why they took me here, they think I'm Tina 'shit'. 

    I was about to explain to her but then the door open revealing two girls holding the actual Tina "girls I found her in the canteen, and .. wow two Tina?"- the girl holding Tina looked at me "what's happening why there's two?"- girl 2, "what I'm actually Tina"- Tina said, "she's right she's actually I'm.."- I tried to explain but they were too confused and angry both bad combination "your a freak, Nura called the security and threw her out"- she said I tried to explain but no work, they just picked me up (literally) and took me to the security. 

Page-3

         I was about to get swung out but Eunwoo came right on time and stopped the whole scene. I took out my mask making everyone gasp, eunwoo was angry looking at my red cheeks, he turned to the girls like he's gonna slice their head off. He was about to blast but then I saw the boy coming towards me, I gasp and drag eunwoo to the class. 

Present

       As we were talking we didn't notice dad was outside "I really don't wanna marry. I was so ready to run away for my dreams.."- i said but then dad entered with a sad face "I.. I know i'm pushing you too much dear (dad sat down sighing, I was shocked) it was my dream to see my dauo marry off before something happened to me and (he roam his hand on his heart making a hurt full face) but I won't do anything against your will"- dad said, I hold his hand and kneel down "appa, when did I said I won't marry, and don't talk about dying, your not going anywhere soon"- i said "that's for sure"- eunwoo mumble, I glare at him.

     "I just want to see you setel my princess, with someone good (eyeing eunwoo, who roll his eyes) to see you happy"- dad said "okay dad if we find a nice, good looking docent guy, I'll marry"-i said smiling suddenly dad's eyes sparkle knowing it's not good.