part-16

💘💘💘Don't copy 💘💘💘

Part-16

Page-1(sehun pov)

     We were having our breakfast when I saw y/n just playing with it. I clear my throat to get her attention but she didn't looked at me "so.. are you.. gonna go to office or stay with dad?"-i said she nodded "I will''- she said, "your staying then good (she nodded) so.. do you wanna eat out tonight in your favourite place?", "Ya", "we gonna get Mr. Kim's report then and go to dinner", "okay", "do you like jungkook?", "I do.. I..(I stopped knowing she told the truth always when she's distracted) I mean, I don't.. I." She can't form a word.

      I smile, a lone tear comes on my eye but I look away, "I see.., it's rare that you get attached to any guy in that matter, he must be special. But no matter what I will keep an close eye on him, I don't want you running to me while crying, okay", y/n looked down "how can you say I like him.. I don't even know if I do or not, I'm confused it might be only attraction you know nothing more.."

     I chuckled "y/n, more than 3000 boys proposed to you or tried to get close to you, this is the first time someone left this much effect on you, I can see clearly you like being with him.. 

Page-2

     (sighing) I won't tell you to get together right now or anything but when things feels right, made the right decision that will make you happy okay" I smile telling her she got up and hugged me tightly "I love you so much eunwoo, your the best friend anyone can ask for" she said hugging tightly "ya I know, I'm one and only 'only if you knew'"- I thought. 

Jihyo pov

     I walked inside the old bar, everyone looked towards me, I covered my face and went to the bar "hey how can I help you?"- the bartender asked, "where can I find rockey?"- I said he looked at me then someone came behind me "I am Rockey"- a man said, I turned around to see a well built guy, "I'm jihyo, I want you to do something for me"- I said, "hmm, you know the price right"- he said, I show them the bag full of money "more if you want"- i said, "when? And whom to do?"- he asked me to smirk. 

Jungkook pov

     When I was driving back home, they suggested that we talk it all out and get to a zone where me and y/n can fully connect with each other and have a life. I smile when I think 'how amazing that will be'. I'm really looking forward to that, but before that I have works, need to settle things with Jihyo and that Sehun guy. I don't trust him with anything. 

Page-3

       I reach home but I have a devilish plan to get y/n attention and to know what she thinks about me. I went back with roses in my hands and entered the house as always. She opened it for me, like she knew I'm gonna come now. I smiled seeing her face and gave her the rose bouquet but before I could say anything like I planned my phone ring. 

     I reach for my phone and started talking and walk passed her, she did have a puppy eyes gaze on my figure but still smile looking at the phone, "okay I'll get into it now then ya, just wait"- I said loud enough so y/n hear like thought she came to me "you can wash up and we can eat.."-she said but I cut off "no y/n I have important work that I have to do now, I'll eat later okay"- I said and went inside my office. 

    After 2 hr I can hear y/n passing out of my office and sometimes peeking inside but I made myself look busy, it's past 30 min more, I'm sure now she cares for me very much that made me feel so much happier than ever. I pretend to sleep on the couch holding the paper, I hear the door open after a few minutes and y/n walk in, I can smell the food on the tray she put down. I can hear her singing.