part-14

💘💘💘Don't copy 💘💘💘

Part-14

Page-1 (jihyo pov)

     I was standing near the bar, drinking as much as I could, while holding the glass in my hand tightly looking at happy sehun, he's words kept repeating in my head. I remember those days in high school where he stared at me all day from afar like I was some kind of angel but look now, he can't even stare at my face, he's disgusted when I talk to him. Was I that bad? (Drinking)

In high school

     I walk in the hallway like I own it, and everyone look back to stare at me, I smirk knowing my beauty in uncanning, I heard loud talk as the baseball team is running through the hallway to go to the field, all cheer and woo for them, as they walk past me, the captain of the group Jeon jungkook looked back at me and grin before running away. I felt my heart flutter when that happened. 

   I smile as I go to my locker when someone taps on my back, I look back to see the new beggar boy, I squinter my nose and step away "yah! What do you want? And don't touch me"- I said showing my disgust clearly "umm.. you forgot this in the classroom yesterday, I thought of giving you this.."- Sehun hesitantly took out my diary.

  Page-2

     my eyes widened. I took it immediately from his hand. 'God now I have to clean it with bleach( I mumbled) . Did you look at it (he shook his head no) you're telling the truth right? (He nods) Okay, thank you (he's cheeks get red, I roll my eyes and look at my locker, I look back to see him standing there still) what? You want a prize for it? (He shakes his head no) then gets lost"- I said, "I.. sorry, have a good day"-  sehun said and walked away I rolled my eyes. 

Almost a week later

      During this week, Jungkook kept looking at me, sometimes smiling, small talk every time I blush showing my liking towards him. But also that sehun boy gave me small gifts, I mostly throw them after I get back home, who will keep those cheap gifts (only if she knows, sehun gifted them with his lunch money). @mini.me.storys

   I was getting ready. I got some hints from my friends that Jungkook will propose to me today. I got myself extra ready for today and got downstairs to head out just then the women called "jihyo, your tiffin (I roll my eyes, as she run to me) hear, you didn't age breakfast so I made this, so.."- mother said I cut her off "please stop, I'm not a kid anymore to take tiffin with me, I got lunch money from dad, you'll know if you went to school"- I said, rolling my eyes and walking out.

Page-3

    I walk in my school, people looking at me and whispering, I knew I was looking good but now I'm more confident. Soon I saw Jungkook on the other side of the  halway, he was holding something behind him. I smiled and walked towards him as he walked towards me, before I reached him, sehun came in front and stopped me. I looked up "what is it?"- I asked, trying not to make any scene, because there were lots of students in the hallway. 

    "Jihyo, I wanna say something to you", "okay go on fast" he gulup and show me a box of chocolates "jihyo I like you very much, will you accept my proposal and be my girlfrien" i was stunned hearing that, I saw jungkook leaving the seen, that made me angry when he went out of site I pushed him away, he drop on the trash bin, "remember this is your place. I'm never gonna be with a begger like you EVER. Next time I see you near me I'm gonna call the police DO YOU HEAR ME"- I said and walked away. (Sehun was more than hurt and humiliated and that was the stroke he needed in life to choose what way he will walk on to get what he deserves)