part-17 (the end)

💘💘💘Don't copy 💘💘💘

Part-17 (the end)

Page-1(jihyo pov)

     A car stopped in front of me, The window roll down showing Rockey inside, "are you coming miss?"- he asked "yes I am, I wanna see fear and hear her bones being crushed when we do it (he looked scared) come on, we need to hurry"- I said and got inside the car. 

   He had track y/ns number, we saw she was near the main road so we drove it towards it, as we reach, we stood in the side "there she is"- rockey said "wait let them cross, I want you to take speed upto 80"- I said "but mam, it's could be dangerous for us and…"- he try to say but I raise my hand "shut up, just do as I say and I pay as you say"- I said, he nod. 

   Y/n was not alone, that eunwoo guy was with her "mam theirs a guy", "so what? I don't wanna lose the chance just crush them both (he looked at me) just do it", as said the man push the gas even the signal was red, I smirk sinisterly knowing what will happen but the mean time a car close itself to the right and our car disbalance but get back on track and went straight towards them. 

Page-2

     I saw that eunwoo cover y/n as they got hit, they flip on top of our car and fall back, I saw them fall loudly and some shouted but we didn't stopped we drove off, it was like in blink of an eyes, I started to laugh crazily "finally, it's done, she out of my and jungkook's way, now I can have anyone, and anything I want, I won't be begging to that pathetic bitch of a mother, I won't be show as a weak one, I won't be begging for love and attention, they will come to me.. oh jungkook your finally mine forever" I said not caring the guy next to me.

     "Mom, we should confirm their death or we might get in trouble for doing it again", "No need to, I'm sure they won't survive that impact", "okay but… as you say mam", we hid the car in the dumpster "now it's all mine. Hahahaha, take all the safety measures and fly from here, take your money now (they nod and walk away) see you never kim y/n" I said and happily walked away towards my home. 

A/n pov

     In the hospital the emergency room was busy with a bus getting rolled over and with 2 more pasation, things started to get chaotic. Jungkook and sehun ran to the hospital with their wounded bodies, they ran to the counter "sirs you need medical help?"- the nurse said "no miss, please can you tell us where Jeon y/n has been admitted? she's been admitted to an accident right now"- jungkook said.

Page-3

     She looked through "umm sir Jeon y/n is been taken to the morgue, she was dead when the ambulance took her hear"- she said, jungkook's world crush down under his feet. He fell down on the floor and Sehun was holding onto the table. Y/ns houseKeeper came running with jungkook's friends "son, where's little y/n? Where did they put her in? Son? Where.. is.. mam can you tell where's kim y/n is put in?"- the man said, jimin holds Jungkook tightly. 

   "she's no more, I failed, I failed as a husband, I was about to tell her my feelings and she left me.. I can't.. I.."- Jungkook tried to say but suddenly the nurse spoke "kim y/n emergency room 9"- she said, '' Jungkook jumped from the floor "what? But you said, can you tell the age of her?"- Jungkook said, "um she's 21 years old and Jeon y/n is a 54 year old lady she.."- the nurse said and ran to the number 9 room. 

      Jungkook reached the room and saw y/n's face from the glass windows, she's attached to multiple pieces of equipment and doctors are operating on her. One nurse came out "mam how's she?"- Taehyung asked "her condition is cleatical, her back bone is damaged and her arm has been broken to 4 parts with her hip bone. It's a very delicate situation, we can't tell anything"- the nurse said, Jungkook sat down on a chair.