part-7

I was never yours

Write by- mini.me.storys

💘💘💘Don't copy 💘💘💘

Part-7

Page-1(y/n pov)

    I am 1000% frustrated now, all the happiness went down the drain, why does this happen to me? I drove fast to the bar and almost barged inside to see Jungkook sitting in front of the bar and doing spiderman fingers to grab more bottles from the shelf without moving. I sigh and was walking towards him but I got stopped by two men.

     "hey their beauty never seen this gorgeous face hear ever"- one man said smirking checking me out "if your in good luck you won't see me again too"- I said and try to get pass them but the second one stopped me "wow wow why so in hurry, let have some fun with us, we promise to make you feel heaven gorgeous"- men 2, "sure you can return back some"- one said and laugh.

     "Piss off before I broke those ugly ass teeths"-i said and walked past them to jungkook, I tapped his shoulder to get his attention, he looked back at me with red cheeks and droopy eyes and full of alcohol scent all over him. "Awwuuu look my wifey iz hear, look"- jungkook said looking at the next seat "there is no one in that seat jungkook", "whhaaaa? Where did that man gooouu.

Page-2

     (he look down the table pass the table even inside his glass to find the guy) nouu, he was right hearuu, now who me gonna talk to?"- he said, I try to pull him up "me, you can talk to me, but we have to go home first to talk okay"- I said he nod multiple time with a pout looking down, he look up as I was about to pull him but he stopped "but, look you alwaardy have compene"- jungkook said I frown and look back. 

    There were 3 more men their, "well gorgeous looks like my friends also caught an eye on you and we are ready for share so you better come or it won't be so pretty with you struggling"- the man one said, I sigh looked back to jungkook who was again trying spiderman fingers. I took a deep breath before turning around and started to walk. Those men smirked seeing me cuapurate. 

     But I know my 4 years of kick karate, I immediately give a hard punch on the side of the rib cage of a man making his kidneys browsed, punch the front guys face, when the man from a back try to hit my head I doge and back kick him on the nuts, the other two was in shock but I didn't let them process for two long, hitting them multiple time in the stomach I bump both of their head together making them faint. One guy recovered and tried to attack again but I was too fast to twist his arm and break it. The nut hit guy suddenly hit me with a wooden stick on the back. 

Page-3

    I didn't even move by the impact but the wooden

Stick got broken, I turned to him slowly like a boss, he dropped on his knees rubbing his hands in apology, I lifted my leg to scare him, he got scared and flich and faint. I fix my jacket dusting off the wood chips as everyone in the bar claps for me, including half zone out jungkook "that's my wifey, she's a superhero, I … I'm too, spiderman look"- he said clapping loudly. "Okay let's go spiderman it's late already"- I said dragging him, "can we revive them and do it again?"- he said while I dragged him. 

     After going back home, I dropped jungkook on the bed and cleaned everything, put my clothes in his closet and moved any trace of jihyo living here out of sight. I put our marriage picture on the wall and made everything like a couple liked. All of this finished at nearly 3 in the morning, I don't remember dropping in the bed and falling asleep there. 

     I was woken up by the neighbor's dog barking loudly. I looked at the clock and it struck 7. 16 am I jump off the couch and run to freshen up. And went to Jungkook to wake him up but he was sleeping like a dead man, without a shirt. The shirt was laying on the floor and his back was facing me. His toned muscular body made me admire him for a while. No doubt he's handsome and almost every woman type.