part-12

Part-12

Page-1(jihyo pov)

      I was shocked to hear what Jungkook just said, I agree I did wrong. He knows how emotional and desperate I can get when I lose something but I never thought he would just let go of our relationship like that and say we are not cupples anymore. Our 6 years of relationship just vanished like that? Was it all my fault? Was it all me doing? Am I that bad that no one wants to stay with me?

    Those thoughts roamed in my mind for hours until the clock ding at 4 am in the morning, I got out of the room to get some water, there I saw them. Jungkook and y/n hugging each other tightly while sleeping on the couch, my thoughts were blank, betrayal, anger, sadness all rushed in me like broken damp water. Now all those questions in my head got the answer 'it was not me, it was her', 'our relationship never vanish it's been forcefully wipe away', 'it wasn't all my doing, it was her doing all along', 'i was been tricked in and the love of my life was taken away by her'. 

    But I won't let that happen, I know your intentions now kim y/n, you wanna look like an angel and take jungkook away by showing how great you are and how bad I am. Nobody is that pure and I will show your true colours to him, just wait and watch. 

Page-2

     In the morning I got up early , I barely slept actually and planned everything I would do to win back jungkook. I went to the kitchen and made a banana smoothie for jungkook. Maybe I was loud Because Jungkook's grandmother came out of her room and came to the kitchen and squinted her nose. "What's that smell? (She sniffed the mixture cup) oh god, who puts vinegar into smooth? Goes smell like skunk died"- she said and walked out of the kitchen "I thought it was cold water.. shit.."- I said and made the whole thing again this time correctly. 

     I sigh before going to the couch. I surly saw jks grandmother looking at them on the couch and turned towards me with a smirk before going inside her room. I shook my head and I cleared my throat to wake Jungkook up. He was in a deep sleep so I shook him, to make him awake.

     he did woke up, and saw himself clinging onto y/n, he looked at me, I saw him feel guilty but surely he remembers all the things again and just slowly got up, fixed y/ns cover before heading to the bathroom without sparing any second glance at me, I sigh and glare at the witch before heading back to the kitchen. @mini.me.storys

Page-3  

     After a few minutes Jungkook came out, I went behind him and put the banana milkshake on the table. "I made it for you (he just looked at it and drank orange juice, I sigh) I need to talk to you, can I?"- I said he looked at me and was about to nod but then the doorbell rang. I hold jungkook's hand "I'll go check", "no need it's my house I can take care of this things", "jungkook please, don't push me like that, let me at least try" that's when we heard y/n's voice "Enuwoo?" We both looked at each other before heading towards the hall. 

     The conversation between them was heartbreaking but when y/n turned towards us, her facial expression made me rather happy. I mentally laughed looking at her broken self 'take that bitch, karma, you wanna take away my love and God took away yours' I thought. 

   I then turned to Jungkook but my breathing hitch. He had tears in his eyes looking at y/n. It was like he was feeling the same pain as her. Jungkook tried to talk to her but she just walked past him like a zombie and went inside the room. 

     They all sat on the couch as y/n's handsome friend eunwoo started explaining the situation, jungkook's grandmother started her drama to cry. I roll my eyes because I know it's all for nothing.