part-13

💘💘💘Don't copy💘💘💘

Part-13

Page-1(sehun pov)

     The time when I decided to let go y/n, I felt my chances sleeping through my hands, so I decided to chase it again but this time to catch it and keep it forever. So I booked a flight to my home town seoul where my childhood was made and destroyed. 

    In the flight I couldn't help but to think about those old horrible memories that haunted me in my dreams when I was young. Living with a mental patient is tough but two is a nightmare, more so if those two were a couple and equally destructive. 

     I was 10 when I was kidnapped by that couple from my house porch. I was kept in an old house room with a small gap to look at the tv in the living room. I saw in the news that my parents were sending search parties and giving out flyers, putting on banners with much higher prizes just to get me back. 

    But those soulless monsters were not doing anything about it, actually they didn't even look at me for more than 5 days after they kidnap me. I just sat there crying, afraid, hungry and just to get anyone's attention. I just wish to hear seine to burst through that door and save me. But  when the door opened my nightmare started. 

Page-2

      Most of the time they just sit there drinking and laughing like a maniac whenever news shows about my disappearance. But after a few days the news got lessened and their laughter too. So to feed their enjoyment they came to me, hitting me mercilessly until I stopped shouting and fell to the ground. My bones didn't even get to join and heal before they hit again to damage it more. They torcher me in many ways that an adult military torcher can't even think of. 

      I wasn't allowed to leave the room. If I try to be brave and put even a finger out of the door, that was it. Almost 9 months they did those horrible things to me. I was feeded dog, cat food and souag water to live, I didn't even get proper medication when the injuries were too bad. I knew at this rate I will die soon. 

    So one day I asked them to let me go, I don't wanna die, hearing that they laughed like a maniac and said "okay you can go (they smirk towards each other) but you have to choose whose life is more important, you or your parents?"- the man said "w.. what?.. I.. don't "- I try to say, the women bend down "you know, everyone in the ground is like insects, some are important some are not, so which category you are in? Important or not?"- she asked, I remember that time mom said how precious I am to her, how important I am to her in her life. So I said I am important. 

Page-3

     When I said that they looked at each other and laughed "well sehun, as you're an important person now, your no longer your , your part of us now, your now an official Maniac"- they said and laughed. 

    The torcher stopped, I was allowed to go out of the room but not out of the house, 3 days later there was a news, that my family was brutally killed by two people, after they killed them, they wrote on the wall with their blood, 'we are manick and this Is for our new son' as they cross my face on the picture frame.

    I couldn't move all those balms on me, I was the one to choose, I was the one pushing the button on their distraction, I was the one who killed them. I had a mental breakdown but soon I recovered. "If they want a beast, they will see one"- those were the last words I said in that house before I made the trap for them.

    When they entered the house closing the door behind, the click door knob was connected to the gas pipes. They walk calling my name. When the woman was close to the hallway entrances a hidden rope was pulled by her leg which poured down pieces of glasses on her face and head making her scream.