Chapter 41

⚠️Warnings:⚠️ slight panic attack

Y/n's pov:

"So Y/n, you're obviously new and you've done acting before by the looks of it", Dylan said. "But you do have an accent, a very nice one by the way, where are you from?" He asked.

Crap, I'm gonna have to tell them...

"Umm, thanks, I'm from England", I told them, not really feeling like going into detail. "Am I allowed to ask where in England?" Dylan continued. Not wanting to be rude, I answered "London".

"That's cool, why did you move here though?" Will asked. I wracked my brain to try and come up with something that wasn't "Well I was abused in my orphanage and then I got adopted by Scarlett Johansson", and I ended up saying "better opportunities I guess", which wasn't a complete lie, and everyone seemed happy with my answer because they nodded.

We then talked for a little while, getting to know each other, well, them getting to know me. Luckily they didn't ask more about England, mostly just about hobbies and if I had any siblings.

"So, tell us something about you", Kaya said, wanting to get to know me a bit better. "Well, I'm really not that interesting", I tried, not wanting to reveal too much about me, with me being an introvert and generally an enclosed person.

"Oh come on, you, not interesting? I don't believe that!" Thomas scoffed. "Do you have any hobbies or sports you like?" I thought for a moment before answering. "I mean, I obviously do acting, but other than that I guess I like drawing and working out", I shrugged, not making it a big deal.

"Well the working out part we already kind of figured out, you look like you're in good shape", Dylan said, eyeing me up and down and checking me out. I was a bit uncomfortable but I laughed it off.

"You draw? That's cool, what do you usually draw?" Kaya asked, hinting to Dylan to stop checking me out. Luckily he drew his gaze and I shot Kaya a thankful smile before answering her question.

"It depends what mood I'm in, but I normally draw animals or occasional celebrities or landscapes", I told her. What about your family?" Will asked. "Any siblings or such?"

"My family isn't that interesting, well that's a lie, they are. Anyway, I have a younger sister, she's 7, no pets sadly", I told them. "What do you mean your family is interesting?" Dylan asked, curious.

I didn't really want to tell them that my mother is a famous actress, so I just said "nothing", and shrugged it off. We then talked for a while longer, they were generally really kind and funny, well except Dylan, he kept flirting with me, good thing I'm gay lol, if he knew...

After a couple of flirty questions, Nathalie came to the rescue, and dragged me with her. I had gotten quite uncomfortable, and I could feel a panic attack coming. "Y/n, are you alright? He was flirting with you and you looked uncomfortable", she said while steering me away from Dylan.

"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks for saving me, I just need a moment in the bathroom to compose myself, I'll be right back", I told her and basically sprinted to the bathroom. I locked the door before walking over to the mirror, standing in front of it.

I put my hands on the edge of the sink to support myself before closing my eyes and talking a deep breath, trying to get rid of the incoming panic attack. I focused on my breathing and the feeling eventually disappeared, thank god. I really didn't want to have to deal with a panic attack today.

I splashed my face with cold water and fixed my slightly smudged makeup before taking another deep breath and leaving the bathroom. Right outside the bathroom I was met with Nathalie, who had a worried look on her face.

"You alright?" She asked. "Yeah, sorry, just needed a moment to myself", I smiled and she let it slip, even though she didn't seem completely convinced. "Alright, just know that I'm here if you ever need me okay?"

"I know that I met you like 3 hours ago, but I'm here for you", she reassured me before pulling me into a hug. "Thanks, it means a lot", was all I managed to say, but it seemed like she understood.

"So, what did Kaya and Dylan want?" She asked me while wiggling her eyebrows. "Shut up, they just wanted to get to know me I guess", I shrugged, not making it a big deal. "Well by the looks of it, Dylan looking you up and down didn't really seem like "getting to know you", unless you're talking about getting to know your body", Nathalie said.

"Well, Dylan was being flirty and I guess Kaya called me good looking so I guess that's something?" I said. "Do you like him?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows again and I rolled my eyes.

"No, I'm not really into guys", I said carefully. "Wait, so you're gay?" She asked just to clarify. "Well, yeah I am." She looked surprised. What if she didn't accept me?

"Well I'm bi so I get where you're going", Nathalie smiled. (I don't actually know anyone's sexuality so I'm literally just making things up at this point) "Really?" I asked and she nodded. "Thank god, I though you wouldn't accept me", I giggled.

After coming out to Nathalie, we talked for a while just us two, and eventually people started leaving. It was getting a bit late, it was a little after 10 right now, so I decided to call Scarlett or Colin and ask if they could pick me up.

I excused myself from Nathalie to go and call Scarlett. My phone had been off, so when I opened it I was met with a stream of worried texts and missed calls from both Scarlett and Colin. Crap. I was in trouble. I remembered the time when I had left with Flo while Scarlett had been shooting without telling her, and the amount of shouting that had resulted in.

Last time I had gotten out of it by accidentally calling Scarlett "mom" for the first time, but I wouldn't be so lucky today. I took a deep breath before clicking Scarlett's contact and calling her.

She picked up Immediately and I was about to say something, but I was cut off by her shouting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Hello lovely people, another day, another chapter for you guys. It's finally Friday, which means THE WEEKEND woohoooo! Sorry, I'm getting too excited lol, but how can you not be excited for the weekend?

So, looks like Y/n is about to get yelled at by Scarlett, again... 

I've been thinking about making another book when I'm done with this one. I kind of want to start writing one-shots but I need ideas. If you have an idea or a concept for an one-shot about Lizzie, Scarlett, Brie, anyone from the Marvel cast really, leave them here ----->>>>>>

If you haven't reaten yet today, please do so, your body needs it :)

Love you 3000 <3

Word count: 1198 words