Chapter 49

⚠️Warnings:⚠️

Y/n's pov:

"Umm, I'm gay." I said to my parents who were sitting opposite of me.  Scarlett and Colin looked at me with a shocked expression, and the room went completely silent until Scarlett finally said something, or well, did something.

A smile appeared on her face and she pulled me in for a painfully big hug. "I'm so proud of you for telling us baby, took you long enough", she mumbled into the hug. "Wait... you knew?" I asked her with a dumbfounded expression on my face.

"Well, I didn't know for sure, but I've heard you talking to Kaya, and I also saw that interview of yours", she said with a smirk. "You heard me and Kaya talking? Oh my god", I said while covering my face with my hands.

"You're cute together, and we'll always support you no matter what", Scarlett said with a smile. "Yes we will, you're our amazing daughter no matter what", Colin added, also hugging me. "Thanks guys, it means a lot, truly", I said. 

So yeah, I finally came out to my parents, yayy! And they support me! Double yayy!

-Time skip to the premiere of The Maze Runner-

Today was the big day. The premiere for "The Maze Runner" was today. I was currently sitting in a makeup chair while someone was doing my hair and makeup. They eventually finished, and I was left with my hair up in a neat bun and a natural makeup look. Scarlett had helped me pick out a dress, and we had eventually settled with a gorgeous mustard yellow off the shoulder dress.  

I left my room to find Scarlett, Colin and Rose all ready to go

I left my room to find Scarlett, Colin and Rose all ready to go. They had insisted on coming with me to the premiere, and this would be our first public appearance as a family. (Just pretend that Rose is in the picture too)

"You look amazing sweetie! Yellow looks good on you, it compliments your eyes nicely", Scarlett exclaimed while pulling me in for a hug

"You look amazing sweetie! Yellow looks good on you, it compliments your eyes nicely", Scarlett exclaimed while pulling me in for a hug. "Thanks mum, you look amazing too", I said into her embrace. 

Colin also hugged me, along with Rose. "Now we both look like princesses!" Rose squealed when she saw me, making all of us laugh. "Yes we do Rosie", I giggled while spinning her around.