Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Amy POV

*******

I was in a deep sleep when I felt someone jump on me...

"Awww whaat the...."

Then another body landed on me...

"Are you trying to kill me!!!!"

"Happy birthday baby!!!" my parents scream in my ears...

"Holy mother of god are you trying to kill me on my birthday?"

They both laugh and hug me tight...

"You are definitely trying to kill me!"

"Shoooooo be quiet, let us hold you for a while, our baby has grown up so fast" said my mom...

I tried not to move as they hold onto me...

"Thank you both, you are the best parents in the whole world!"

"Hmmm come get up and lets have breakfast then we will take you out and show you the village"

"Are you still going with your plan from last night?"

They were silent...then they both nodded and hugged me even tighter...

We got up and I ate then left to go for the walk dressed in the cloak from the night before...

We reached a market place. It was so crowded...I was hating this already...

We went to several stalls...while left one stall and was walking to go to another stall I saw a guy pulled out a girl wallet she was so busy talking to the vendor that she did not notice...I grab his hand so fast turning him around and took away the wallet throwing it to my dada and pushing the guy away...but the guy came running towards me after i pushed him...when he neared I grab him by the neck and throw him a little way from us...but the little prick came back full speed like a bull trying to hit me with his head I lifted my foot and give him a spin kick throwing him even farther than before...a lot of people was watching us...when he got up and was going to come again two men in uniform held him down...

I saw the girl next to the men in uniform...I turned around and collected the wallet from my dada and walked up to her...

"I guess this belongs to you..." I said giving her the wallet and turning to leave but she held my arm...

"Thank you...my name is Maddie. What's yours? It was amazing what you just did!" she said jumping up and down...I tried shaking her off but she was not letting go...

"You are welcome but can you let go now..."before I can say anything else someone touches my shoulder. I know it's not my parents who know me better than that and the smell...

I grab the hand and make a quick turn sending a kick straight to the person's neck...well it was supposed to knock them away but the hulk of a man didn't even move an inch...he was like eight feet tall and my legs just made it to his chest...

I knew I couldn't look up because the cloak would fall away from my face so I attacked again. This time I did catch his neck because I made a run up his body...but he was like a brick wall he grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder...

What the hell!! I was getting more angry and I know I cannot use my powers people will know who I am if I do...so I called the fug making it hard for anyone to see what was happening...then I use all my strength and push at his back sending him forward and both of us to the ground...he definitely wasn't expecting that...

"Would you stop fucking playing already?" he said through clench teeth

"I am not playing and who the hell are you!!, where are you taking me!!"

"Clear the fug and get your parents we need to talk"

What in god's name! The nerve of the man thinking he can order me around but his voice was making all the hair on my body stand...and I wanted to see his face...so for curiosity sake I did what he asked...

When I did my parents spotted me and so did the girl Maddie as they ran towards me...

My mother grabbed me...

"Are you ok? Did you get hurt?"

Before I can answer the guy spoke again

"Why would I hurt my mate?"

"Mate!!" me and my parents said at the same time.

Ohhh no...my god...he is the Alpha!!...before I can react my parents held both my hands and rushed towards our house...when I looked back at the Alpha and Maddie was right behind us...why is she following us?

When we got to the house everyone got in...so I took off the cloak that I was wearing I heard Maddie gasp...

Well my appearance is totally different from everybody...even my parents I don't know how I came from them when I look nothing like them...

The tension was like a knife in the room because nobody spoke so I decided to look up at this Alpha...
When I did it was my time to gasp...he was so huge...and his eyes were red...I could see he had tattoo on his neck and a little at the bottom of his long sleeve shirt...wonder if he has them all over...I had not realise that I started walking but now I was in front of him he was looking at me with the same expression...then he lifted one of those muscle hand and rub his finger down my cheek...I felt sparks from where he touched me...I close my eyes walking closer to him...till my chest was at his stomach...I breathe him in...he smells so good...I then when on my toes wanting to get closer to his face...I held on to his shoulder and pull myself up opening my eyes...I felt his body vibrated as he grab me by the hip lifting me up so we are eye to eye...I rap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck watching every detail of his face he was so handsome...he was giving my face the same attention...then I brought my face closer so that our nose is touching...I heard a growl leave his mouth...which made my eyes drop to his mouth I licked my lips...his attention is now on my lips...at this moment our body was plastered together...I loosen one of my hand from his neck and push it in his hair...I wanted to taste him where that though came from I don't know but I licked his lips...I heard him groan and then latched onto my lips pulling them into his mouth...well this feels sooo good...now it was my turn to groan as I mimic what he is doing...I pull his lips in my mouth too...then he pushed his tongue in my mouth...I was copying all his moves until someone cleared their throat...bring me back to reality as I open my eyes and pulling away from his kisses though I wanted to kiss him again so I did...but only a peck...but he pulled me again by my hair and kiss me again I was kissing him again until we heard another throat clear...

"Will you stop doing that!" I said...

*********
Please remember to vote and comment!!

So please remember to vote as it motivates the writer to continue!!

Happy reading!!

By amy-lover-of-romance