Chapter 25

Chapter 25;This chapter may be triggering for some readers

Amy POV

Pain that is all I was feeling, I was lying in the hospital bed, preparing to give birth it started about an four hours ago, I was so used to not feeling any pain that every time there was a contraction I would screamed and what made it worse is that the alarm went off informing us that we were under attack, Lucas had kissed my forehead and rushed out.

"How long more doctor?" I asked.

Somehow I knew the Vampire planned this, that when I was in labour they would attack us.

"You are dilating pretty slow Alpha queen" says the doctor.

"Can you cut me and take them out?" I asked as I felt like something dislocated my shoulder telling me Lucas was in danger.

"T-hat is not advisable, Queen" says the doctor, looking at me panicked.

"Do it or else all of us will be dead!" I screamed.

"Should I put you under anesthesia?" He asked as his hands trembled.

"No, do it just like this" I told him his eyes were wide as saucers.

"I can't!" He said.

"Do it! It will be ok I promise!" I said as another contraction hit me and I screamed again.

"Hold on to the bed and do not let go" he said then he started cutting me, I started screaming but when I saw him panicked I held my breath, he had the nurses that was werewolves also help.

He got out the babies and I was bleeding badly as he stitched me up together.

I felt Lucas' pain, I know he was feeling mine also as I heard the howls.

I closed my eyes and started pulling water from everywhere, my body was lifted off the bed as it healed itself. Making me brand new like I just did not do through hell.

I heard my babies cry and when I was fully healed I let my body rest on the bloody bed.

"Give me them," I said to the doctor. They were all looking at me as if they were scared and shocked at the same time.

"Close your mouth doctor and bring my babies!" I ordered!

"Of course Queen!"

"They are beautiful" I said as I kissed their cheeks but then I felt a sharp pain in my ribs telling me that I needed to hurry.

At the same time Lucas' mother and mine rushed in looking panicked.

"They are monsters Amy, monsters we cannot stop them, many of our warriors are dead and Lucas and his father are injured badly" said Lucas mother.

But mine was watching me with tears falling down her cheek as she watched my two newborn in my arms.

"Are you alright Amy, why is there so much blood?" She asked me to run, that is when Lucas's mother took in her environment and looked like she was about to faint.

"I am alright, the babies were taking too long to come so I asked the doctor to take them out when he was finished. I healed myself so I am alright" I said and watched with relief on their faces.

I felt another striking pain on my leg.

I needed to go fast.

"What is happening outside?" I asked.

"They Vampire has created a hybrid that does not die when they bite us, they also look like wolves with huge teeth like Vampires, there is a lot of them, and we cannot find a weakness" said Lucas mother rushing out the words, I had try to block Lucas out so that he could not hear my thoughts or else he would never agree for me to give birth in that way.

"Take care of my babies, I am going to help my mate" I said, getting up with the babies in both arms.

They collected the babies and cuddled them close to their chest as they both watched me with tears in their eyes, because they don't know if I will get to see them back after this fight.

"It will be ok, keep them safe for me, I will not allow anything to come this way" I whispered and kissed them both on the forehead and looked at my babies once more before I charged out of the underground hospital room that Lucas had secured me in.

I opened the link to Lucas.

"I am coming baby" I said and let out a roar...