Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Amy POV

*******

As promised 100 views so here is the next chapter...

Sexual content below...if you are not comfortable please don't read...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

We lay naked in bed...Lucas rubbing my back...

"Lucas"

"Hmmm"

"Is it true that your body could turn to fire?"

"Yes"

"Does it hurt?"

"When I was young it hurt but then a little baby touched me and whenever I turn to fire now it doesn't hurt any more...that baby was you Amy I was seven and I was dreaming of this day when I would meet you again..."

"You did...so you are twenty five?"

"Yes"

"So have you been with any other woman like how you are with me right now?"

"No...though I did find couple naked woman in my bed and the guards throw them out"

"That hot eh"

He laughed...

"How do you know I am your mate though?"

"Well you have a scent...you smell like the ocean and chocolate...and then there is the sparks when we touch"

"I love the sparks"

"Amy I will have to bite you when we mate"

"Bite me?"

"Yes on your neck, it will cause you to become like me, also all your senses will become more sharp"

"But I can shapeshift into anything I see"

"You can do what?"

"Shape shift, I can also breath under water, all my senses are already on high because I can hear things from very far away if I focus, you didn't know all of this?"

"I had some idea and I know you control the water but shape shift I didn't know that, what else can you do?"

"Hmmm it's a surprise I will show you later" I laugh as he tickles me...

"When will you mate with me?"

"When you are ready"

"I am ready now"

"I don't think you are baby"

"Do you love me?"

"Hmmm I am yet to know you more but so far I love everything about you"

"Like what?"

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen...I love how strong you are and how you stood up for your family...and how you fought for my sister even though you didn't know her..."