Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Sal POV

The king will lead us all to our deaths, it was already predicted that the wolf mate will be stronger than any other being...

That is why our blood was not venomous to her.

If he focuses on the situation rather than his own selfishness then he would understand that we will all die.

The witch can not stop the Alpha king mate, but I know where he was, it was my duty to keep track of these beings...

Even when the Alpha Queen was at sea I tried to keep track of her but it was so hard because people feared her and never wanted to go close to their ship.

Even the mermaid didn't want to catch her until we promised to kill his entire family, in the end she still won...

When I reached the witch door I knocked, I could have just barged in but then the witch always had protection around his home, he already knew I was here since I entered his land no matter how fast I was.

He opened the door...

"Well if it isn't the blood sucker Sal" he said watching me closely, it was a chance to challenge the old witch that looked like he was hardly Eighteen...

"Are you going to let me in, Jack?" I asked him.

"That depends on what you want" he says looking at his long black nails like they were the most important thing in the world.

"It's the King business, do you really expect me to tell you all of it at your door steps?" I asked him.

"Come but don't try anything blood sucker or else you leave here without your head" I know he was not joking with his words so I agreed and went inside following him to a living room and sat down.

"Now talk!" He said sitting back and leaning back...

"He wants you to find a weakness for the Alpha Queen" I was never one to beat around the bush, I always ask direct questions and expect direct responses.

"She does not have one, she isn't a wolf, so she does not get weak by wolfsbane or any other things that normal wolves get weak at" he says now rubbing his chin...

"How do we kill her?" I asked...I already knew the answer to this question but still I had to ask...since the king will question me and know if I lie...

"You can't! She could kill us all if she knew her true potential and her other powers!" He said between grinded teeth.

There I already knew this only if I could stop the king from taking us all to our death.

"And tell your king, I want to remain alive so I will be joining the Alpha King and not him, I saw how she rip your kind to pieces without even batting an eyelash, I want to remain alive at the end of this war, and what I see in the future is Vampires going extinct unless you are willing to do something about it" he said.

"How can I prevent my kind from going extinct?" I asked.

"You are smart Sal, you already know how, now leave I have preparation to make before I leave here" he said getting up and walking to the direction that we just came, I knew the conversation was done so I followed him giving him a nod as I went back to the Vampire kingdom...

How to save our kind?

Do I betray my master?