Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Lucas father POV 

We heard the growls and grunts from a distance you could tell it was one giant of a beast.

My warriors were prepared for it, if it came our way.

I just hope Lucas and his mate are alright.

"Father, we are on our way to prepare some blankets for us," says Lucas over the link.

"Get some blankets Lucas and his mate is coming right now" I said through the mindlink to one of our omegas.

We treat everyone fairly but they still have categories according to their ability but everyone does their part and cooperates working as a team.

My son is lucky to have such a strong mate. I have always heard stories about her, but meeting her in person is so much more.

It was ten minutes later when we saw a being coming towards us in flames, I knew it was Lucas but what shocked me was his mate laying low on his back with the flames surrounding her, we could hardly see her, Lucas roared making everyone look down, the young female omega walked toward Lucas slowly he must have mind linked her.

The omega opened the blanket and his mate slid down his back, the open blanket covered her but you could still see her hair, it was blood red and so was her face, that is when I noticed Lucas' colour also, they were they ones fighting the giant beast!

"Lucas, did the beast hurt you and your mate?" I asked through the link and wanted to go to them but an Alpha should never show weakness.

"My mate was the beast," Lucas said.

"We need to talk to Lucas" I told him.

"Give us a couple of hours father, I haven't had time to check on Amy, we will give you the details when we meet" he said shifting to his human form and covering with a blanket also I guess because he is now mated because before he did not give two shit what people say.

"Jack gets everybody inside and informs the border guards to be on alert!" I said to one of the senior warriors.

I do not have the power to mind link our entire population anymore that was handed over to my son when he took over though I could mindlink anyone within the kingdom. 

"Alpha!" Says one of the warriors running towards me.

"What is the matter?" I asked.

"It was Vampires that attacked the king and the Queen! They killed the third in command and now there are some of them heading this way!" Just then the alarms sounded, alerting us of the break in.

"Get everyone ready for the attack!" 

"Lucas! Vampires are on our ground!" But then a huge growl was heard shaking the kingdom then a huge wolf doubling our size came into view. 

The beast did not hesitate as it started killing all the invaders, there weren't many of them, I saw Lucas walking toward me with a boxer alone. But his eyes were still on the beast. Everyone was frozen in place because the beast growled when one of the warriors transformed into his wolf making him stop in his tracks and shifting back to human.

It was clear that the beast did not want us to help it.

"I-s...is that Amy, Lucas?" I asked when he came and stood next to me.

"Yes," he answered.

"She is a killing machine" I whispered because all the Vampires were now dead with their body torn apart, guess their blood did not harm her.

"No it does not father" says Lucas without taking his eyes off his mate as she walked towards us with blood running down her teeth.

I had not realized I spoke out aloud but I was awesome. Guess the prophecy was true, she was a sight to behold...

Lucas collect a blanket that was given to him by one of the warriors, they were all looking at her as she approached, then she transformed into her original size that was hardly five feet and Lucas wrapped and picked her up, she had blood so much blood on her that it was soaking through the blanket, I saw her eyes close but when Lucas meet close.

She opened her eyes and I could have sworn that it changed colors.

"Hey father," she whispered, then closed her eyes.

"Is she alright Lucas?" I asked, holding a stand of her now red hair between my fingers.

"She is fine father, I will take her for a bath, those vampires are nothing compared to the big shark I saw her kill" he said while walking away.

"Shark?" 

******* 

This is how I picture the Amy wolf...or the bigger version...

Happy reading...