Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Amy POV

*******

I hated this! 

I am used to being in the open.

It's been two weeks since I have been locked up in this god forsaken palace.

"Lucas, I want to go outside!" I said to him, my heart beats for him but god help me I needed fresh air!

After that family dinner I have learnt so much on how to be a Queen, I knew all my responsibilities now but I needed some action! 

"Take me to the nearest water, Lucas, or I might go crazy!" I said again as he just looked at me.

"Baby calm down, you look like your head will catch fire soon if you don't take a deep breath, is it so hard to be in here with me? I can occupy your time in bed since we are both free this afternoon" he said walking towards me, but I sent him my feelings and how my body really needs to realise the tension of being housed up, for god sake I grew up in the sea!

He stopped in his tracks and looked at me like he was disappointed with himself.

"I am sorry baby, I didn't know that you felt that way, come on get your jacket and let's go, I will take you to the sea, do you want to go in wolf form? Do you want your parents to come? I know you have hardly spent time with them lately" he asked, no wonder my heart wants him. He is always so understanding.

"We can let my parents come, since they haven't been out much also, but I really don't need a jacket. I love the cold" I said but still grabbed the jacket bouncing on the back of my feet like a little child collecting candy for the first time.

"Anything to see that look on your face baby" Lucas said, coming and giving me a kiss.

As we walked down the stairs I spotted my parents who were just walking towards the door also.

"Did you say anything to them, Lu?" I asked, turning back to look at him.

"No, I wonder where they are going?" He said.

"Papa!" I called, running down the rest of the stairs and rushing towards my dad and jumping into his arms. I heard my mom and Lucas laugh at my childish behavior. 

"Where are you guys going?" I asked as my father put me down and kissed my cheek.

"We were going to get some fresh air, our ship as promised by Lucas is here so we were thinking of taking a sail" said my mother.

"Without telling me!! How could you do that? I am going too! I miss the sea so much and all my friends!" I said pouting.

My mother pinched my cheek.

"Look at her, she is supposed to be a queen but still pouts like a kid" said my mother and they all laughed, I wasn't laughing.

"Come on, let's go! Time is going!" I said walking towards the door.

It took us a couple of hours but when we met the ship, I squealed when I saw the baby! He looked so good! How I miss him!

"Amy baby, is that your thoughts of the ship? You sound like you are talking about another male and I don't like it" says Lucas as I rushed up the steps of the ship.

"Jealous much? Eh? I love this baby so much!" I said as we met the top.

"Fire this baby up papa!" I said as I pulled Lucas to my room.

"This is where I used to sleep, baby" I said, peeking out the window.

"I can see why you missed it sweetheart, I would too if I had spent my life here" he said, coming to hug me from behind.

"When we meet in the open sea, I will show you Levi!" I told him as we walked to the front of the ship, my mom and dad were up top, I could hear my mother giggling as dad told her something, I could listen in but I usually don't since they makes jokes that my ears shouldn't hear.

"This reminds me of Titanic baby" said lucas.

"Ti what?" I asked him to watch as he walked to the very edge of the ship and put his arms out, it was something that I have done billions of times but looking at him with all those muscles was something out of this world. 

"It's a movie, we will watch it when we return home but this feeling baby, its awesome!" He said, I watched his hair blow in the wind and his head lifted to the sky, he was a beautiful man. 

I walked up to where he was and went to stand in front of him.

"Now it's definitely Titanic baby!" He said and I giggled as dad sped up the ship and Lucas grabbed my hip pulling me closer to him then held both of my hands. He had to let go of mine when we spread them out since he was longer and I was shorter but both of us still held our arms out feeling the wind! 

I really miss this feeling of being free!

The ship shook a bit as something hit the side slowing the ship down, sending me and Lucas overboard.

*******

Hope you enjoy the chapter Amy finally gets to go out into the sea after a long wait...

If you liked the chapter please leave a vote and comment! 

Happy reading 

By amy-lover-of-romance