Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Lucas POV 

Amy was covered in blood from head to toe, so when we entered our room, I put her to sit and went to fill the tub for her to soak a little bit. She was completely still not saying a word as I moved her about but looked at my every move. Then the sirens went off letting us know that we were under attack. Not again! Those fuckers would not give us a break! 

"Let me handle it, Lucas. I am still so angry that I want to rip their heads off their bodies!" she whispered. I know what she is capable of but that still did not change the fact that I am scared for my mate of losing her, but if that is what she wanted, I will be her backup if things go wrong which I doubt will happen because she was a queen that lived up to her name, all the rumors that I have heard about her could have never prepared me for the real thing. 

"Ok" I said, rubbing her cheek, then she took off running out of the building, I watched her transform into the beast from before and did not spare a soul, she was breath taken, I would have been jealous if she was someone else's mate. I smiled thinking that she will always be mine.

Everybody was left watching her shine,I felt so proud of her, she was truly amazing and all mine. My dad even had a look of awe on his face as he watched her, when she growled at one of the warriors for interfering, making him put his tail between his legs and then transformed into his human form. He was one of our best warriors.

So for the second time tonight I am taking her up to our room.
Her eyes were closed but I knew she was awake.

"You were an amazing baby, I feel too proud to be your mate" I told her and watched a big smile form on her face.

I walked straight into the bathroom and put her down on the sink, pecked her lips then emptied the tub and refilled it, then went back to her pulling the blanket away and stepping between her legs while she watched me curiously.

"I did fuck you right here baby my dick is so hard for you, I feel it might burst, but first let me clean you up then I will show you how much I enjoy watching you killed those blood suckers" I told her.

"I did kill anything to see that look on your face Lucas" she said rubbing the tip of her fingers down my chest making me shiver in a good way...I didn't know my dick could get any harder...

"Playing with fire baby" I said, grabbing her hands just as it reached the top of my boxers.

"A fire that I want to burn me, Lucas, so badly" she said and moaned when I pinched one of her nipples.

I took off my boxers then picked her up and carried her to the tub her legs were wrapped around me, I sank down into the warm water with us just like that then took the wash cloth and began cleaning her face, wiping all the blood away, then her hair, she moaned and lean forward on my chest when I began massaging her skull with my finger tips washing all the blood away making her red her turned white again, her blue eyes sparked when she looked at me, her red lips begged to be kissed...I continue to massage her skull as she lean in closer...

"Hmmm that feels so good," she said...

Her hands started rubbing down my chest, cleaning me and well...

When I finish washing her hair she sat up rubbing against my dick making me moaned, she wash my face and went on her knees at the side of my hips and washed my hair as well, her breast was right in my face so I latched onto one of them, her moving ceased as I continued to suck on them, her hands ran down my chest and she held my dick in her tiny hands, rubbing it up and down, I groaned as she continued to pump my dick...

"Fuck baby" I groaned a little around her breast...

Then she sank down slowly, both of us moaned, she sank down till I was buried deep inside her...

"I will never get used to the way you squeezed my dick baby" I said as I held her hips giving it a squeeze...

"That is because you are so huge" she moaned and then lifted her hips and rotated it...

"Fuck!" 

Then she started moving up and down as I pushed up while she came down making us both groan as the blood red water spilled over the tub...

She moved faster, holding on to my shoulders...

"Come for me baby..." I said pinching her clit in the waters and sucking on her nipples she let out a scream as she cum...I was holding on just for her so I came soon after...

"Fuck that was amazing" she whispered as she lifted her hip and let me out of her...

I laughed as she fell forward on my chest...

"You overworked your body, baby , now is time to get some sleep" I said, lifting her as we both came out of the water...

"Uh-hmmm" she said.

I took her to the bed her eyes were already closing as I dry her and tucked her in then climbed in with her pulling her close...

Hope tomorrow will be a better day…

Our day seems to be filled with fighting, when will it end…

Maybe when Dimitri is dead my wolf in my head.

Maybe…

Soon he will be…

The sick mother fucker deserves what is coming for him…

I smirked thinking of Amy ripping his head off...