Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Unknown POV 

The king will be so proud, I finally achieved his greatest creation, I could not wait for my reward! If only he did take me as his mate, but he choose to fuck everything within sight. Maybe what I have created will get him into my bed, just maybe...

*****

Amy POV 

I was currently dry heaving over the toilet while Lucas rub my back, I know what this means, though I have only heard about it from my mother but I knew exactly when it happened since I could feel everything that happens in my body, and they were two of them, I have two beings growing in me...

I know Lucas knows also because of our sensitive hearing, we could detect it from conception...

"Amy baby, you need to have to pack doctor do a complete check up" he was choosing his word wisely since for the past week I have been edgy and a walking time bomb so I know why he was using his softest voice with me...

"Leave me alone and go do your business Lucas" I really didn't want any company.

"Please" he begged.

"Fine, I will go. '' He picked me up and took me to the sink and gave me my tooth brush...

I was feeling better already...

We took a shower and then left for the doctor's office, while we were walking I started glowing...I mean literally glowing! Like a light bulb!

"What the fuck Lucas!!"  I screamed when I felt a terrible pain...

Then it was completely darkness...

******

"Amy..." says a voice that sounds like it's singing a song...

"Wake up pretty Amy..." 

I opened my eyes but it was too bright so I shut the back tightly...

Where the fuck was I?

Then all of a sudden I heard my mother voice, she was rubbing my hair when I opened my eyes again, it was not bright as before but my back felt sore.

"Mama..." I whispered but started coughing because of how dry my throat was, my mom give me a glass of water, and fed me from a straw...I gulp it down fast and that made me choke also...

"Slowly baby" says my mother...

Where was Lucas?

"Where is Lucas mother and what happened?" I asked then looked down at my tummy and gasp it looked huge!

"W--hat is happening to me???" I screamed...

Making my body glow like how it did before...

"Amy you have to calm down and listen" says my mom but I couldn't I felt like I wanted something to explode and something did explode...on wall in the room was a huge hole, I gasp and try control myself, I could hurt someone!! 

I took deep breaths...

"What the hell?" I heard Lucas said as he came through the hole in the wall...

"Someone better tell me why I look like I am about to give birth and why I blasted the wall opened!!" I said as calmly as I could...

There was a man behind Lucas that dressed freaky with his really long back nails and black outfit, and what made it worst is that he was looking directly at me...and I didn't like it...

"I can hear your thoughts baby, stay calm, I brought Damon here to help us solve this problem because we did not know what happened to you, you have been out for a month and I was going crazy, we also had to keep the words from spreading that you were in a coma" said Lucas when he started talking when he started talking now he was next to me so he kissed my head...

"Well hello there my queen" says Damon with a smirk...

Who the fuck was he?

******

Apologizing for the short chapter, these were the set that I finished, I am just posting it, if you are confused as to what happen then you will understand better with the next chapter, what is a book without mystery?

With my work load doubling I am trying my best to finish the story...