Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Amy POV 

"I am getting impatient!" I growled!

"Was not expecting anything differently when meeting the true queen of the sea" says Damon.

"Will you fucking talk already!" I said through clenched teeth...

"Well because of your powers increasing due to your pregnancy your body was just giving a reaction" he said but I still did not get it.

"I do not understand, why do I glow and why is my stomach so huge?" I asked, looking at him.

"You are a shifter and have been blessed since birth, so your pregnancy will be short, maybe in just a few more weeks since the babies are almost fully grown while you were asleep" he explained...

"The glow however is your new powers that you are yet to discover" he knew something that we do not!

"What are you hiding?" I asked...Lucas and my parents along with his parents were also in the room and looking at our exchanges.

"Sleep now Amy," he said.

"I don't want to fucking sleep! I want you to tell me what the fuck is going on!!" I screamed and my body started glowing again...

"Amy if you don't calm down you could hurt the babies!" Says Lucas.

Calm Amy...calm...

I was breathing so hard, I was glowing so bright, I could hear thunder and saw the place getting darker...

"You need to calm down or else we will all be in danger" says Damon as he folded his hands and looked at me...

But I was so confused, what the hell was happening...

Was I causing the change of the weather...

I was feeling very sleepy so I rest my head down and close my eye for a minute, then I will deal with this fucker baby or not!

*****

Lucas POV 

I was going out of my mind!! No matter what we did Amy did not respond and the babies kept growing.

Well until the witch appeared at our doorsteps, it was strange, he never worked with anyone before so it was strange for him to come to us, I heard he sees the future, so maybe that is why he is here.

"Why are you here, witch?" I asked him, watching him from head to toe...he always freaks me out but I have known him for a long time, he is loyal to who he wants to be loyal to...

"Your mates need me, how do you expect her to get through all that is happening to her especially when she wakes up" he says I rub the back of my neck I was desperate, but do I trust him around my mate?

My wolf was calm, if he was in danger then my wolf would have gone crazy already.

So I will let him in for now and keep an eye on him.

"You know I could hear all your thoughts right?" He asked me with a smirk...

"What is happening to my mate?" I asked...

It's been almost a month!

"She will be alright, her body is just adjusting to the changes of her true identity," he said.

"True identity?" I asked.

"Yes after all she is a queen, she has the power to control the weather and summoned the rain, lightening and thunder that will make her water power more effective on land, also she can make things blow up with her mind, so I did be careful not to make her angry mate" he said looking me from head to toe. Damn the witch!

"Why is her stomach growing so fast? She is only about six weeks pregnant, and she looks like she will give birth anytime!" I asked what has been bothering me all the time. We have been monitoring the growth and the babies are fully grown already.

"She will give birth soon that is why I am here" he said then we heard a blast and ran towards the sound.