Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Amy POV

*******

We had left the house about three hours ago and my ass was hurting...

Lucas and I are in one vehicle while my parents and his sister travel together there was some wolves running in the forest and we were sandwiched between two other vehicles...this was my first time in a car and I definitely don't like it I keep shifting and looking out the window it's like a prison...

"How can you be comfortable in something like this Lu?"

"The car?"

"Yes"

"I am used to it baby, you will get used to it after a while but I know that you are accustomed to being free, I am so sorry that you have to be in one place so long baby, but we will stop to get something to eat when we meet the next town and you can stretch your leg a bit ok?"

I inched closer to him them crawl on his lap and rested my head on his chest.

"Ok"

I close my eyes and listen to the sounds around us...

I may have close my eyes for a while when I suddenly hear fighting...

"Lucas! Someone is fighting the wolves outside!"

We felt the car lifted to the side as something hit it very hard...the car then rolled and landed in a nearby pond...

Lucas had cushion me in his arms not to get hurt but I don't get hurt easily...I saw his hand bleeding and quickly heal it with the water...

"What th...!"

The roof of the car was lifted off sending it flying away as our attacker tired to grab me...he is messing with the wrong person because I punched him so hard hearing a crack...

Lucas had punched him too because it was two cracks we heard...

Then Lucas jumped out the car but I jumped into the pond instead...then shape shift into Levi form sending fire as I came out the water...the pond could hardly hold Levi form as I attacked everything insight killing them...the others didn't even had a chance to fight because I was on a rampage my parents was standing looking on the know how aggressive I could get when I am angry and those asses just hurt my mate...

Lucas had the one that tried to pull me out the car by the throat watching me destroy our attackers...

When all of them was dead...I shifted back to my original form and ran to Lucas who let out a growl because I was butt naked every other male turned around right away he fling the man that he had in his hand to the nearest wolf then pulled off his shirt and putting it over me...

"Next time don't shift back so fast wait till I am near with clothes ok I don't want anyone to see you except me" he said

"Ohh" I was so used to being naked when I shifted that it didn't bother me...

"You did well baby and what was that animal I never see that before?" He asked as we walked to one of the guard vehicle....while some of the guards bunk in one vehicle some of them took their wolf form and ran in the forest...

"That is Levi, i fought with him while we were coming here" then I told him how I beat the crap out of the sea monster
He laughed.

"My mate is not only beautiful but can kick ass as well"
Now I was laughing...

"Better don't get on my bad side Lucas before I kick your ass too"

All laughing stopped as he looked at seriously...

"Ohhh really, the only time you are allow to touch my ass is when I am fucking you so hard and you are gripping my ass" he said

Pulling me on him again kissing me and punching my nipples through his shirt...I close my eyes...

"Hmm you are lucky there is a driver in front or else I don't care how sore you are...I would have fucked you till you past out again" he whispered in my ears...

I closed my legs tight because his words are doing things to my body and I don't even have panties on...

"Damn I can smell that you want me baby...you like when I talk dirty" he smirked at me...

"Hmmm I don't know but when you talk like that my body instantly responds...will I always want you like this?"

"Yes just like how i will never get enough of you"

"So tell me what else have you shape shift into?"

"A lot of sea animals even fishes...I used to do it for fun...but before we came here I met a mermaid and she give me a tail and powers of the Mer people"

"Ohhh so my mate is a little mermaid?"

"Oh I can be anything you want me to be Lucas" I said as I kissed him and hugged him thing...now I know how my parents feel...the feeling of having your own person to touch and taste whenever you want...and I definitely want Lucas although he is so huge but I would not change a thing about him...I thought as I trace my fingers all over his face taking in every detail locking it way in my mind forever...I was biting my lips as I did this...then I felt how hard Lucas is beneath me...

"That thing never goes down Lucas"

"When you get used to me...you will be glad that it is always up for you baby" he said with a smile on his face...

"You are so handsome Lucas I am glad that you are mine..."

"And you are the most beautiful woman in the world and I am proud to have you as mines...you will see your beauty when we meet the palace, you will be the most beautiful in the hold werewolf kingdom"

"What about all those women that was in your bed naked?"

"The could never be compare to you baby"

"I will rip their eyes out if the look at you now, I don't care who the are"

"As you should baby"

******

Updating for my favorite reader lol