Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Amy POV 

I did not have to ask twice as Lucas spun me around, my ass was in the air as he gave me a spank then licked me from my pussy to my butthole, making me groan...

My head was buried in the mattress with my ass sticking up in the air so exposed to him...

"Lucassss!!!" I screamed when he pulled my clit into his mouth making me cum...he ran his tongue up my buttocks and then went down again pulling at my clit once again, he did that several times making me rip the sheets with my claws that came out, by now I just wanted him to fuck me, for him to be buried so deep in me that…

"P-l-ease, Lucas...can't take it anymore!" I was breathing so hard the words left my lips in a puff…

"I need you Lucas!" I begged.

He spanked my ass then reached over and pinched one of my nipples, and ran his tongue up my back, making me more excited and turned on…

"I am going to fuck you so hard baby, I love when you scream and there is not a soul around, though I would not mind anyone hearing how hard you scream when I am fucking you" he whispered as he meet my ears making my body shiver.

"Oh my god" I said, pushing back on him, making his dick slide between my legs, hitting my bud...if only he knew I bet all the creatures could hear me...

He pushed forward entering me a little then pulled back out...I was going crazy I wanted more.

"Lucas if you don't fuck me this very minute..." he slammed into me making me scream. I never finished my treat.

"Fuck yes! Just like that baby!" I moaned as he did it several times.

"Like that baby" he said while he pinched my nipple.

"Yesssssss!" I screamed as he pushed into me several times.

He pulled out and flipped me over so that I was on my back...

I could see his wolf surfacing...he was half shift...

He put my legs over his shoulder and folded my body in half then pushed into me again, I screamed he feels so much bigger than before...

"Holy fuck Lucas did your dick just grow?" I whispered as he pulled out slowly I could feel every inch of his dick as it rubbed against my walls making me moan as I came again.

"So fucking tight baby" he said, his voice was much more deeper as his wolf came out...

"Your dick is so huge Lu! Fuckkkk!" I screamed as he pushed into me hard.

He didn't stop, he kept up the paste as I held on to his shoulder screaming as he pounded into me.

I lost count of the amount of times I came, my voice was muffled as he kissed me then down my neck, kissing my mark...

He pinched my nipple with one hand while the other lifted half of my body off the bed as he continued to fuck me so hard...

I lost count of the amount of times he made me come already...

My wolf was also surfacing as I growled and pushed back when he pushed forward...

He bit me and I screamed then bit him back making him growl as he came with me...

"Fuck baby...I can never get enough of you" he said breathlessly...

"And I you baby..." as we caught our breaths he picked me up and lay down with me on top of him.

"Sometimes I am scared that I will break you, then I realize how strong you are" he said, kissing my head.

"Ohh I love how you make me feel Lucas and I could never be broken" I told him kissing his chest...

He was so much bigger than me but I love how big he was...all over...that thought made me smile...

"That is how you think of me baby?" He asked as he flip us so he is ontop of me.

"You heard every word baby, why ask when you know how much I will always want you" I said grabbing his now hard dick, seriously he is always hard...

"Hard only for you baby" he said as he made slow sweet love to me...

We didn't leave the ship for two days we spent every moment making love to each other, I could never ask for a better mate, I just hope fate does not mess up our perfect connection.

Just as I thought Lucas' father linked him saying that we needed to get back. Duties of a king is never done.

I just hope I could be the queen that everyone says I am, I never let my doubts show because I am not weak and will never be...

*******

I am sorry my chapter is short...