Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Lucas POV

******

She is a badass the way she threw that bitch away...

My badass...

The ass that I just wanna spank at the moment...

"Baby you got me hard when I saw you threw that bitch away, I got my self...a little protector but that is so damn hot, I bet all the guys got hard by just watching you"

"I don't care if the others get hard Lucas my concern is that you are hard for me"  she giggled.

"Let me how you a new way to get clean...!" I said picking her up again and walking straight under the water...she squealed again as the cold water touches us...

I adjusted the water and then brace her to the wall...

"Fuck I can smell how bad you want me baby"

"Take me please"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I am healed Lucas"

I angled my hip and pushed into her core slowly...

"Fuck you are still as tight as before" I groaned...

She made a sound at the back of her throat the send me wild...

"I can't be gentle baby, I want you so bad, does it hurt now?"

"No it feels so good....oh my...yes...that fee...llll..so good!" She said as I keep pushing into her going at a slow phase....

"More Lu!"

"Well fuck me!" I said as I pushed all the way in her then pulled out back and pushing in with a force that made her scream.

"Yes baby scream by the time I am done with you the hold kingdom to know who you belong to" I groaned.

She head on tight as I pounded into her.

"Love it baby?"

"You know I do baby!"

"Oh fuck come for me baby i can't hold back any longer"

She came screaming my name and I followed right after.

"Wow, it doesn't hurt anymore lu, I love it!" She said making me laugh.

I ease her down and wash her and she returned the favor.

"Hmmm baby let's get out before I fuck you again"

"Ohhh fuck me all you want lu" she said slipping under my arm and making a run out the shower and bathroom.

"Oh I love a chase baby, after all I am a werewolf" I said tackling her to the bed and pinned her hands above her head.