Rescue

A/N - Hey guys, Thanks so much for reading this story. It is one of my first stories so please vote. Leave any comments on any suggestions you have or plot line details you might like me to include. I will try to update whenever I can.
- Isabel

*Mason's POV*

I grabbed Edwards arm without telling him what I was doing and then teleported us to the place where Carlisle had said Edwards mate was. I saw the girl on the ground and I gasped.

"Bella?"

"M-Mason?" She said in almost a whisper so quiet that it would be hard for a human to hear.

"Yeah, it's me and Edward's here too we are going to save you." I replied.

I looked around the room to find her captor. As soon as I saw him I used my powers to bind his body so he couldn't move and then I started a fire. Assuming Carlisle had told Edward something about my thing with fire I went and sat in it. As soon as I did I felt waves of happiness go throughout my body and I felt my wings and horns pop out. Edward looked at me in shock.

"Focus Edward!" I yelled to him and he went back to trying to see what was wrong with Bella.

I quickly decapated the man called James and threw him in the fire, while hopping out myself and running over to Bella.

"So?" I asked. "How bad is it?"

"Well she has a broken leg but i'm still trying to figure out what else is wrong." He said answering my question.

"Mason! I-it burns!" Bella screamed.

I looked her over and saw that James had bitten her arm.

"Edward he bit her. You're going to have to suck the venom out." I said to him.

"Ok." He replied sounding scared.

He started sucking on the bite and he kept on going.

"Edward, her blood is clean. You need to stop you're killing her!" I yelled at him.

He couldn't stop but then he looked into Bella's eyes and saw that he was killing her. He stopped because he loved her to much.

"Come on, let's go home." I said to the pair.

I grabbed their hands and teleported back to the Cullen home. Carlisle came straight to Bella and rushed to get her to the hospital when I realised that my wings and horns were still out. I guess I had some explaining to do.