It's About Alice

*Mason's POV*

The next few weeks were an utter agony because Alice was there wherever I looked. She was with Jasper so she hadn't noticed our mate bond and it broke my heart. Today she and Jasper were out hunting and the family was upstairs. I was sitting at the piano and then I decided to play and sing a song I wrote.

(Video of song also I do not own it all credits go to Zedd and Julia Michaels)

I finished the song and then heard a noise behind me so I turned around. Behing me was the whole family besides Alice and Jasper as they were still out hunting.

"Um, how much I of that did you hear?" I asked them.

"All of it." Edward replied.

I groaned and hid my head in my hands.

"Honey what was that about? You know you can tell us." Esme said with a kind motherly look on her face.

"Yeah, you can tell us." Rosalie added.

"Ok well it, um, it was sort of, kind of about Alice." I said very quickly so they wouldn't understand but I knew they would because they are vampires.

"What about Alice?" Carlisle asked.

"W-well she's my mate." I said not looking up to see their reactions.

I heard them gasp but I still didn't look up.

"Have you told her?" Carlisle asks me.

"No she's with Jasper." I said.

"Mae, I really think you should tell her." Rosalie said. Leave it to one of my best vampire friends to tell me what I already knew.

"Fine." I said ended in a load groan because I was nervous for what was to come.

That was the moment Alice and Jasper chose to return. Here goes nothing.

A/N - Hey guys. What do you think will happen? Please comment what you think and vote for the story.
- Isabel