Ariana?

*Mason's POV*

"Jasper!"

"Hey whats up Alice?" Jasper said as he came in the room.

"Well I have something that I need to tell you." Alice said walking over to him.

"Ok, shoot." He said.

"Well you might not like it very much but, uh, um, I think that we, erm, should, I think that we should break up. I kind of have feelings for someone else."

"Oh! Well actually that's ok because I have feelings for someone else as well." He said to her sheepishly.

"Really, who?" Alice questioned.

"Ariana" Jasper said and I walked over to them.

"Hang on, did you just say Ariana? As in Bella's sister Ariana? As in Araiana Swan? As in my BFF?" I asked him.

"Um, Yeah." He said slightly confused.

"Omg I'm so happy for you!!!" I screamed forgetting about the vampires super hearing.

At that moment every other person in the house came rushing into the room.

"Who screamed?" Everyone except Edward asked.

"Jasper likes Ariana!" I yelled again.

Everyone awed and hugged him.

"And I'm now with Mason!" Alice said excitedly.

They all hugged us as well and then me and Alice went outside for some privacy.

"I think I'm going to take you on a date in few days." She said.

"That sounds great." I told her.

Then we started to kiss. Her hands were around my waist and then they went up to my hair. I had my arms around her neck. It felt amazing. I knew this relationship would last forever.

A/N - Hey guys what do you think of this chapter and Jaspers reaction. The picture is a joke because its like the opposite to how he takes it.
- Isabel