Mates

*Mason's POV*

Alice and Jasper came in the house and when they did the family pulled Jasper upstairs to 'look at something'. I took Alice into the side room where the piano was.

"Alice I would like to play a song that I wrote for you." I said to her.

"Ok." She replied.

So I started to play my song.

♩🎼♩🎼♩🎼♩

When I finished Alice looked at me with a confused and slightly sad face.

"What was that." She asked me as she came over to sit on the piano bench beside me.

"Well there is no easy way to say this but we are mates. You didn't notice because you are with Jasper and it kills me every day to see you with him." I was saying as she was slowly leaning towards me. "Alice, what are you doing?"

"Shhhh." She said as she put her finger on my lips and the removed it again.

What seemed like an eternity later she crashed her lips lightly but needingly onto mine and I was suprised at first but I quickly melted into the kiss. However, after a few seconds I pulled away.

"Alice we can't do this now we are in a house full of vampires." I said jokingly and she smirked at me. "No, in all seriousness we can't do this now because you still need to break up with Jasper."

"Oh right, well then, hopefully I don't die." She said with a nervous laugh.

I smiled a bit and gave her a quick peck on the lips before she called Jasper into the room.

A/N - Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter. How do you think Jasper will take it? Please comment and vote on the story.
-Isabel