A Volturi!?!

*Mason's POV*

I finished the call with my grandfather feeling rather nervous. Nervous because I know that the Cullens and Alice had heard my whole conversation with my grandfather and would know that I was a Volturi. I know how they feel about the Volturi and I just hope this goes better than I think it will.

I walked into the house and all eyes came to me. Some were confused and some were murderous. Esme as always seemed ready to forgive anythig I said.

"I know I have a lot of explaining to do but I would appreciate it if you could just listen and wait to speak untill im finished." I said to them.

"I know that you would have just heard my phone call. That means that you know that Aro is my grandfather. That is because he and my grandmother who is a devil got together and had my father, aka, Satan. So in short Aro being my grandfather means I am a Volturi."

I pause for a second and pull out my volturi necklace. Then I continue.

"I know you hate the Volturi and that is understandable. I am sorry you had to find out like this and I am sorry I didn't tell you sooner. Please do not hold this against me as you are my family." I finish.

They stay silent for a second and I wonder whether I should have left and not said anything. Alice doesn't make eye contact and that uppsets me. Edward looks like he understands which he would as he can read my mind. Esme, like earlier, looks ready to forgive anything. The others are harder to understand.

Jasper starts to growl. Then he lunges.

A/N - Hey guys, I'm back! Sorry it's been so long. I had really bad writers block and I am still struggling to conquer it but it is getting better. I will try to update soon and again, I am sorry for the wait.
- Isabel