Dark Angel

*Alice's POV*

Mason and Edward returned with Bella about half an hour after they left. Carlisle rushed over to Bella to get her to the hospital but all anyone else could look at was Mason. She had ashy gray wings with red flecks in the feathers. She also had ashy grey horns with cracks of red that seemed to move and change colour like a fire (Wings and horns similar style to Maleficent - image above- but imagine them how you want).

"What are you?" Esme asked.

"Well I'm a devil and angel hybrid or a Dark Angel. My mother was an angel and my father is, well, the king of devils but, I guess, you would call him Satan." She said.

"Woah" Emmet said, clearly as dumbfounded as the rest of us.

"Wait. Can you teleport or something because you keep appearing out of nowhere?" I asked Mason.

"Actually," She said, "I kind of have every power there is. However, some devils can have a kind of specialty that, like, boosts our powers. Mine is fire so like it's sort of an obbsesion. If somebody lit a fire I would drift towards it and maybe even sit in it."

She was talking to everyone but for some reason she only ever looked at me. It was very weird and it made me a bit uncomfortable.

*Mason's POV*

I answered everyone's questions about me being a Dark Angel but I never took my eyes off the pixie-like vampire. It was physically impossible. I looked at her for a while trying to understand why and then it clicked. She was my mate.

A/N - Hey guys sorry about the semi cliff hanger. What do you think will happen? I hope you are enjoying the story. Also what do you think about Mason being a Dark Angel? Please comment anything you want to know.
- Isabel