Kill Me Now

*Mason's POV*

When we got to La push we went straight to Emily's place because that is usually where the wolves hung out. Bella and Ariana walked in the door before me so it would be more of a suprise that I was there. I hesitated slightly but then I took a big step through the still open door.

The look on Leah's face was not a usual one for her. She wore a smile frome ear to ear and ran straight up to me and embraced me in a strangling hug.

"Leah, your hurting me." I said with what little air I could breathe in.

"I know." She replied.

I didn't force her to let me go so I could breathe because I know that I deserved worse for hurting her by staying away for so long.

"Hey Leah, you mind coming for a walk with me?" I asked her.

She agreed and I asked Bella and Ari if they were ok with it. They said yes and so Leah and I went out to the forest. We stopped walking when we reached a clearing a hundred metres in.

"So what's up?" She asked me with a knowing look. It was obvious that I didn't just want to go on a walk with her.

"So I know that you won't want to do this for me but...." I began.

*Jacob's POV*

Bella asked me to follow Mason and Leah because she knows that Mason is depressed and was worried that she might ask Leah to kill her.

When I got to the clearing I heard Mason saying exactly what Bella had feared and Leah then agreeing to it. I ran back to tell her what had happened and I also told her that I couldn't have stopped it because it wasn't my place.

Bella and Ariana said their goodbyes and went home to tell the Cullens the sad news.