I Love You

*Mason's POV*

I took a deep breath in and out to prepare for what I was about to do. My past was a thing that I didn't think about, let alone speak of and this woukd be the first time I told anyone since I told Carlisle.

"As you know my father is Satan and my mother was an angel. Her name was Evangelina. We were best friends for my whole life up untill she died. Jane and Alec have a different mother than me because my mother was the second wife. She loved me and my siblings dearly even though they weren't her own children. When I was seven or eight years old, I started hearing screams at night. My father was torturing her. When I turned nine, I found out she had been murdered. My father never said who did it but, I always knew that it was him. That was when I started really hating him. He sent me and my siblings to live with our grandfather because he had had enough. Aro treated me almost equally as badly as my father did. Eventually I ran away because my family didn't like me. This was because I was like my mother too much and I didn't want to be evil. I am supposed to be my fathers successor because I am potentially the most powerful being alive. Carlisle found me after I ran and he has been family ever since." I said this all without making eye contact to Alice because I knew that I was crying silently and I didn't want her to see.

"You know that I love you right? I will forever regret leaving you and I will protect you with my life. I just hope that you can forgive me for leaving you. I was just angry and I took it too far. I so sorry. And it's ok if you're not ready to say I love you back to me because you have been through a lot in life." As she said this, she took my head in her hands and made me see how much love was in her eyes, and honesty was on her face.

"I don't think I can say it yet but, I do care for you I just can't form the words. Now let's go inside." I said determendly.

"With you all the way."